July in Load One Nation

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had two offers today. First one didn't come through, and the second one was too heavy for the van. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Confirmed again tonight....forget golf, stick to trucking.
Well, with your new, sharp Load 1 golf bag, you at least look good being bad!! Not to mention free advertising! Have many Jamesons' and you'll be fine as frog hair.

Reactions: jelliott

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Houston, TX to Carteret, NJ, straight through. That's a hike. When I pulled into the J in Knoxville to grab a couple hour nap, I got a call from the Chattanooga office about a pickup just a few miles from where I was.. in New Jersey. According to what he was looking at, I was already here (where I am now). He was surprised to find out I was in Knoxville. Looks like some of the bumps are gonna take a while to smooth out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Houston, TX to Carteret, NJ, straight through. That's a hike. When I pulled into the J in Knoxville to grab a couple hour nap, I got a call from the Chattanooga office about a pickup just a few miles from where I was.. in New Jersey. According to what he was looking at, I was already here (where I am now). He was surprised to find out I was in Knoxville. Looks like some of the bumps are gonna take a while to smooth out.

Sounds like they weren't reading the screen right. Learning curve.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. You will never guess what I am doing! Ok boarding a plane. That one was easy. Off to TEANA annual meetings. Hopefully the push to strengthen VOI will continue and rogue carriers will continues to get compliant or be pressured out of our industry.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning all. Kind of a miserable morning here. Woke up to rain and now gettin ready to go pick up a truck to get ready for a new driver. If any of you knew Big Jimmy that drove trk #3180 for me, the big Sterling, he had to leave do to a leg injury. Always hate to lose a great driver.