January Locations and Banter

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm guessing there are plenty of people that would be happy to have a load.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I would have turned down this run had I been told it was a trade show! Waiting in a long line now, sure hope I get detention pay for this......:mad:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Would that be a longer line than at an auto plant???

I have a driver in Cleveland that would be happy to get a load.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido and I grunted and groaned with OUR load.... Sure felt heavier then claimed.....lol.

Last edited:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Lol, I just wrote the comments off as the glass is always half full type...:D The point I was trying to make is I should have been informed this was a trade show, to me they should pay more.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would have turned down this run had I been told it was a trade show! Waiting in a long line now, sure hope I get detention pay for this......:mad:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Oh yuck a trade show... They can be such a pain either picking up or delivering.... Good luck

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol, I just wrote the comments off as the glass is always half full type...:D The point I was trying to make is I should have been informed this was a trade show, to me they should pay more.

It IS that time of year....lol. Male PMSing lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Just document everything and see what dispatch can do...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, we all know January is not a fun month for any of us in this business. Freight is scarce, everyone is working hard and the stress level rises. But, we have to try and look at the big picture and the future. After working hard on getting the customer service and operations groups restructured, I have now been focused on our sales team and its structure. I will have some pretty big announcements coming in the next 30 to 45 days.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Who me??? Still being "slushed", just dealing with it. :cool:

Who knows, I may get to like it....

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

no, our other cohort. just givin him a hard time. figure he has been busy or not checked his missed calls.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Wohoo....finally moving .....from line 1 to other side of building to line 2...:banghead:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok, we all know January is not a fun month for any of us in this business. Freight is scarce, everyone is working hard and the stress level rises. But, we have to try and look at the big picture and the future. After working hard on getting the customer service and operations groups restructured, I have now been focused on our sales team and its structure. I will have some pretty big announcements coming in the next 30 to 45 days.

as always, we are sure it will be good and benefit us all. always workin for the better !!!! LIKE

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member

Trying to have patience.. been rough start to the year.

Dale

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter

sent from my Galaxy Tab2
Make sure you have signatures;check in call/qc per agreement with dispatch and a time clock/stamp in your pocket,then after reviewed you might........ Good luck