January Locations and Banter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
With his weight loss, word has it he feels more comfortable in a thong these days...lol.. every rose has it's thorn...lol...but excellent job, ken, on the change of life you and Judy have done..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Thank you buddy....much appreciated....:)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, all that ice that was around Tennessee last night is in Kentucky tonight... nasty white out conditions some places. Dispatch wanted me to pick up 1 in Louisville at midnight.. I told him I didn't think so.. got charged with the refusal but they're supposed to get an inch of ice ... just not worth the risk. Was already seein people spin out on 71.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Great...and I'm going to be getting loaded in a few going to southern Illinois..

guido4475

Not a Member
Looks like if i run 24 across into 69 to 70 i should miss it...Dayton is forecasted for snow..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
looks like the storm is staying on the south of Columbus line...Illinios...looks clear and north east Ohio...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok guys is freight moving , as the wombat is after shower & raisin brand breakfast going back into service , mama is not smiling no more & bank manager is also looking at me ( mama ) she is the bank manager lol .. cardio given me the all clear after I rang his office so sometime today lets get 2013 started .. .. by the way I feel a million dollars but still looking for that bloody kangaroo that has left his mark in my groin .. but SORRY no pictures lol of it that I can promise ............. wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Still where I was yesterday...
ME TO .. BUT not for the whole day warren pa .lol lmao is how I would quote WARREN PA ... & THERE IS A saying uuum I will get this wrong I know I will if mama happy everything is happy if mama is not well say no more ..

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
That was a short wait, 2pm pickup in the motor city heading to the windy city. Man am I glad to be out of Iowa!!!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Hiding in the shadows... Oh wait lunch time....Isis!!
now salad only ken or skinless chook ( chicken ) decaf coffee .. isis uuum yummy .. ok back in service lets rock roll LOAD 1 .. I got lol $15673.93 in hospital bills yippie yep I am ready to rock & roll the kangaroo dance .. wombat ..