January Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Morning all !! Sittin in my recliner, in service, unconfirmed...figurin Ill stay that way until after the UofM bowl game tonight then might head to one ov OVM's "fishin hole" and get away from the "crowd"....

Oh it is a cold 16 here in Toledo this morning....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
In Tifton GA. its a cold 25* here now. time for me to.crawl into.bed. Roads were HORRIBLE until about Knoxville.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Been up all night.

Seems I no longer tolerate the cold like I used to. At least I'm adjusting as fast.

The two damaged nerves I have are driving me nuts right now. Hopefully, they will calm down soon. I'd like to get out of here.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all. Been up all night.

Seems I no longer tolerate the cold like I used to. At least I'm adjusting as fast.

The two damaged nerves I have are driving me nuts right now. Hopefully, they will calm down soon. I'd like to get out of here.

My neck pinches have me taking more Aleve....ya gotta keep them nerves warm...

At TK now...went over what I wanted with the installer...he has never done a sprinter before...only tractors...the placement of unit was the biggest issue and aux battery with isolator....they don't do that with the big trucks...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all !! Sittin in my recliner, in service, unconfirmed...figurin Ill stay that way until after the UofM bowl game tonight then might head to one ov OVM's "fishin hole" and get away from the "crowd"....

Hey..don't drain the pool....LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
My neck pinches have me taking more Aleve....ya gotta keep them nerves warm...

At TK now...went over what I wanted with the installer...he has never done a sprinter before...only tractors...the placement of unit was the biggest issue and aux battery with isolator....they don't do that with the big trucks...

Yeah, chewing ibuprofen and huddled under an electric blanket. I'm freezing.

Good luck with the espar.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, chewing ibuprofen and huddled under an electric blanket. I'm freezing.

Good luck with the espar.

I am doing neck rolls and messaging my neck at the base of the skull...C1 and C2 and where the pinches are....getting muscle spams too...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Juju...while the grandsons were the 1st and 2nd and they are high and papa's list, this little girl will be spoiled crazy!!!:D

guido4475

Not a Member

"In service, unconfirmed"???? What the heck is that, either youre in or out, that's what dispatch has always told me.Must be the Cheesecake...lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Guido, check your fleet vison and look at the COLORS CODES of the boxes....:D

They will only call if there is no other unit in the area and they need a truck....but it can be a long wait...I'll be in service by midnight tonight....:)