It is Official....Bachmann for President...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He does not even know what DVD format is used in England

Do you?

Nope, but then again, I don't need too. I also can promise you that IF I were going to be stupid enough to give DVD's to a world leader I would be sure that they were in the right format.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is it Jesus?

Nope, it is apparent that He has not returned yet. His kingdom is also not of this world so I doubt that He would run.

Not to worry, I will soon be spending a LOT of time with the granddaughter and you can make fun of me behind my back and ridicule me all you like. :p

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Nope, but then again, I don't need too.

I don't see the need for him to know either. He has a staff for that and if the staff ************** up, then it is his job to fix it.

I also can promise you that IF I were going to be stupid enough to give DVD's to a world leader I would be sure that they were in the right format.

Well I don't see the problem. I sent over DVDs to people I know there and they watched them while they sent over DVDs here and I watch them without any issues what so ever. I don't see the 'format' being a problem when two groups of poor people (relatively speaking) can afford the stuff to watch the DVDs while those who can afford the best equipment can't - makes no sense.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't see the need for him to know either. He has a staff for that and if the staff ************** up, then it is his job to fix it.

Well I don't see the problem. I sent over DVDs to people I know there and they watched them while they sent over DVDs here and I watch them without any issues what so ever. I don't see the 'format' being a problem when two groups of poor people (relatively speaking) can afford the stuff to watch the DVDs while those who can afford the best equipment can't - makes no sense.

When I send DVD's to my nephew in Ireland he is only able to watch them on a US model computer. His Irish DVD format player will not play them. A US format DVD player will.

ANYWHO, it is now OFFICIALLY SPOILING TIME!!

I have IMPORTANT stuff to do now!

Have fun in here, REAL life calls!! :p

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Bachmann candidacy shows once again why it's been so long since a member of the House has been elected President. For that matter, candidates from the Senate aren't that much better. In spite of all the mystery candidates being bandied about, we need to come back to reality and deal with the legitimate candidates in the GOP field that have a chance to win. There are a handfull of these, and Bachmann is not one of them. The primary process will continue and the nominee will eventually rise to the top as always. In spite of the wailing from the MSM that the GOP needs to decide on a candidate RIGHT NOW, this urgency has never been necessary before and isn't imperative now. As political junkies, it's our responsibility to educate ourselves as much as possible on the candidates qualifications and promote the one we feel is the best. Third party candidates shouldn't be considered unless one wants Obama to have a second term.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Pilgrim, I agree, it is fun to speculate but I and others wonder who that person can be that will get not just the vast splintered republican base together but also draw in independents. At this point, I can't see one of the names in the run up to declaring their intentions who can actually do that.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Pilgrim, I agree, it is fun to speculate but I and others wonder who that person can be that will get not just the vast splintered republican base together but also draw in independents. At this point, I can't see one of the names in the run up to declaring their intentions who can actually do that.

Apparently layout know's who that candidate is, but he's keeping it under wraps for now. Maybe the GOP has the same guy in mind and are just waiting for layout to announce this person's candidacy here, on EO, before they go public with it?

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Who can YOU think of that is VERY highly educated. Who has worked their way up from the bottom to the top in life. Who has vast experience in both the public and private sectors. Who is respected by both friend and enemy? Who has NEVER held public office and yet is known worldwide? Has GREAT experience with running large budgets and work forces? Who has a reputation for honesty? Who has the ability to talk with world leaders and street sweepers without a problem with either?

Is it George Jefferson?

images

Shut Up Honky!!!!

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
I think maybe colin powell!Though i dont see him running,would be nice though to see the left try and find the dirt on him.He is respected from both sides,knows how to deal with budgets,with other world leaders.and i doubt you would ever see him bow to other world leaders.
as far as Bachmann messing up which john was born where.I can take that over a man who wants to be president of the united states that thinks there is 57 states maybe 58!!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think maybe colin powell!Though i dont see him running,would be nice though to see the left try and find the dirt on him.He is respected from both sides,knows how to deal with budgets,with other world leaders.and i doubt you would ever see him bow to other world leaders.
as far as Bachmann messing up which john was born where.I can take that over a man who wants to be president of the united states that thinks there is 57 states maybe 58!!!

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

witness23

Veteran Expediter
apparently bachman can't tell the difference from joh wayne and john wayne gacy. not bad......

Michele Bachmann: Right town, wrong John Wayne - chicagotribune.com

she still has not risen to the challenge of the 13 yo girl on the u.s. constitution.

I think we can excuse her for that remark, at least John Wayne(the actor) was from Iowa. The real question is, does she realize John Wayne didn't really ride around the west on his trusty horse, carrying a six shooter, protecting our wagon trains?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I think we can excuse her for that remark, at least John Wayne(the actor) was from Iowa. The real question is, does she realize John Wayne didn't really ride around the west on his trusty horse, carrying a six shooter, protecting our wagon trains?
He didn't?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Michelle Bachman is an intelligent,articulate,and very qualified to become President. She has led an exceptional life both in the private sector as a small business owner and in the public sector as a three term congesswoman from Minnesota. It's funny all the libs that call her an idiot. I call it conservative woman derangement syndrome. If she so dumb why does she choose all the correct conservative positions that would improve this country? Huh? Unlike our current Pres. who continously chooses the incorrect liberal approach to just about everything that is detrimental to this country. Now there is an idiot. Yep President Dummy. :D

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Michelle Bachman is an intelligent,articulate,and very qualified to become President. She has led an exceptional life both in the private sector as a small business owner and in the public sector as a three term congesswoman from Minnesota. It's funny all the libs that call her an idiot. I call it conservative woman derangement syndrome. If she so dumb why does she choose all the correct conservative positions that would improve this country? Huh? Unlike our current Pres. who continously chooses the incorrect liberal approach to just about everything that is detrimental to this country. Now there is an idiot. Yep President Dummy. :D
Oh My!! An opinion that runs against the MSM trend. But maybe there are others that don't follow the liberal dogma...

"I'm the last person who wants to inject identity politics into any equation, but I can't help but wonder what role, if any, their gender may be playing here -- not just that they're females but also that they're attractive ones.
In other critics I detect a type of soft sexism leading to a stronger reaction to their gaffes than to, say, Obama's. They regard their mistakes (or supposed mistakes) as disqualifying while casually overlooking far worse errors from the Harvard-educated Obama. Bachmann and Palin are panned as inexperienced and lacking gravitas despite their records and accomplishments, and Obama is treated as a heavyweight despite his miserable record and voluminous verbal blunders."
http://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2011/06/28/what_was_chris_wallace_driving_at

Compare the derision heaped on Bachmann and Palin by the MSM to that given to Nancy Pelosi, who like Obama committed numerous gaffes and outright stupid comments during her term as Speaker of the House. Today's technology allows the media to dissect every word spoken by politicians especially, and it seems these verbal blunders made by conservatives seem to draw more attention from the MSM than those from liberals. But this bias shouldn't surprise anyone at this point in time - we should just recognize it as a reality of our time.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
you mean like we need to pass this so we can see whats in this?like the 105 billion in spending hidden in the bill.