It is Official....Bachmann for President...

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
They need to quit messing around and pick someone electable. Otherwise the votes are going to be splintered and Obama will win by default:eek:

They don't pick them, we do. It's called the primary.

But I do agree with you. Bachmann and Palin are twins, the only differance is the tone of their voice.;)

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Seems lately whenever I take interest in a candidate, they bomb. My happy dance for Sarah Palin's ascendancy ended like a funeral dirge. Then, my high hopes for Newt Gingrich crashed and burned. Of course, I really, really like Michele Bachmann but fear my endorsement would jinx her fledgling campaign. Well, we shall test the power of a presidential candidate to overcome an EO curse. Should her campaign last until next May, I intend to cast my primary vote for Michele Bachmann!!! That is, unless Texas Governor Rick Perry enters the race. How could one choose between Bachmann and Perry?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
PalinBachmann1.jpg

Bachmann Palin Overdrive - Takin' Care of Business

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He already announced his running -

Barack Hussein Obama

That's the only real candidate running in 2012.

You are SO sure of that. I hope I am more right than you. I am willing to think out of the box. I am NOT looking at a ReBumLiCan OR a Dumb-O-Crat. I am NOT looking at a person who has ever held public elected office. A person who is NOT a party hack. Educated, accomplished, experienced and respected by friend and enemy alike.

I am surprised that you cannot think past the parties we have. I thought you of all people would be more willing to expand the pool so to speak.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
They don't pick them, we do. It's called the primary.

But I do agree with you. Bachmann and Palin are twins, the only differance is the tone of their voice.;)

Do we really? I'm beginning to have my doubts....

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WORST. PUN. EVER. :rolleyes: I laughed! Not quite the floor thing, but funny.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
You are SO sure of that. I hope I am more right than you. I am willing to think out of the box. I am NOT looking at a ReBumLiCan OR a Dumb-O-Crat. I am NOT looking at a person who has ever held public elected office. A person who is NOT a party hack. Educated, accomplished, experienced and respected by friend and enemy alike.

I am surprised that you cannot think past the parties we have. I thought you of all people would be more willing to expand the pool so to speak.

Sounds like you are describing the Anti-Christ.

btw......I don't think anyone want's to play your game.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sounds like you are describing the Anti-Christ.

btw......I don't think anyone want's to play your game.

What game? I am going to take my granddaughter to the sand dunes and fishing and what ever else I can think of.

Anti-Christ? Nope, Obama is just one of Satan's lower minions.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You are SO sure of that. I hope I am more right than you. I am willing to think out of the box.

I am sure about it for a lot of reasons and I hate to think like that but I have no choice because the republican party is split and the independents don't give a crap about who is going to appease the religious right which will turn them off enough to vote for a third party.

I am NOT looking at a ReBumLiCan OR a Dumb-O-Crat. I am NOT looking at a person who has ever held public elected office. A person who is NOT a party hack. Educated, accomplished, experienced and respected by friend and enemy alike.

I can tell you that if the person never held a public office, they are not worth the time to put them up. The names mentioned here are not who should be put up, we need a true fighter who knows what the president is supposed to do and not do, not someone who will represent the military or AARP or the republican far right.

Actually I can, I have three people in mind that would make great WH people, but not once has their name ever been mentioned as a possible. I won't list them here because I feel a few would not get why.

This morning I was listening to MSNBC actually discuss Bachman in a reasonable way and between their discussion and then on Fox (which was a joke I might add), I came to the conclusion she will turn off more people than turn on with her rhetoric and position. Like the gay marriage/gay rights thing she has fought against in the past, I don't care about that, I care about jobs and the country moving forward and already her past has marked her in the "not worth the vote" check box for many.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
What game? I am going to take my granddaughter to the sand dunes and fishing and what ever else I can think of.

Bye! We'll miss ya.

Anti-Christ? Nope, Obama is just one of Satan's lower minions.

:confused: Well, I wasn't speaking of Obama :confused: I was speaking of your candidate that you think everyone should know who you are talking about, but you won't say who that candidate is, but we should know because you think he would be good, and we should think "out of the box" and guess who that person is. You know, the one that you are so perplexed that nobody has mentioned him or her yet? :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bye! We'll miss ya.

:confused: Well, I wasn't speaking of Obama :confused: I was speaking of your candidate that you think everyone should know who you are talking about, but you won't say who that candidate is, but we should know because you think he would be good, and we should think "out of the box" and guess who that person is. You know, the one that you are so perplexed that nobody has mentioned him or her yet? :rolleyes:

NO, I believe in GOOD, not evil. I believe in freedom and the Constitution. I don't mention that persons name yet for a reason. I want people to THINK for themselves. Even you! I never said that everyone should know who this person is. Most everyone in the country does, but that person is NOT a politician and not looked at as such.

Who can YOU think of that is VERY highly educated. Who has worked their way up from the bottom to the top in life. Who has vast experience in both the public and private sectors. Who is respected by both friend and enemy? Who has NEVER held public office and yet is known worldwide? Has GREAT experience with running large budgets and work forces? Who has a reputation for honesty? Who has the ability to talk with world leaders and street sweepers without a problem with either?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Who can YOU think of that is VERY highly educated. Who has worked their way up from the bottom to the top in life. Who has vast experience in both the public and private sectors. Who is respected by both friend and enemy? Who has NEVER held public office and yet is known worldwide? Has GREAT experience with running large budgets and work forces? Who has a reputation for honesty? Who has the ability to talk with world leaders and street sweepers without a problem with either?

I can only think of one guy and he is dead - Einstein.

We don't need someone who can handle large budgets or one who can talk to world leaders and than the guy on the street - we already have that guy in the WH.

We don't need someone who is highly educated or has had vast experiences in both the private and public sector - we have had those types and they envision their own version of the country which is not like ours.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
NO, I believe in GOOD, not evil. I believe in freedom and the Constitution. I don't mention that persons name yet for a reason. I want people to THINK for themselves. Even you! I never said that everyone should know who this person is. Most everyone in the country does, but that person is NOT a politician and not looked at as such.

Shouldn't you be fishing with your Granddaughter?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can only think of one guy and he is dead - Einstein.

We don't need someone who can handle large budgets or one who can talk to world leaders and than the guy on the street - we already have that guy in the WH.

We don't need someone who is highly educated or has had vast experiences in both the private and public sector - we have had those types and they envision their own version of the country which is not like ours.

No Greg, this person is NOT dead. No, Obama cannot speak to all levels of people EFFECTIVELY. He does not even know what DVD format is used in England and has NO idea how to talk to everyday people. He looks down on them almost like lower life forms. He cannot handle a budget or a work force.

NO Greg, we have NOT had a person of the caliber of the person I have in mind in the White House or elected office for a VERY long time. This person knows how to be both a leader and employee at the same time and be very effective at both.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
No Greg, this person is NOT dead. No, Obama cannot speak to all levels of people EFFECTIVELY. He does not even know what DVD format is used in England and has NO idea how to talk to everyday people. He looks down on them almost like lower life forms. He cannot handle a budget or a work force.

NO Greg, we have NOT had a person of the caliber of the person I have in mind in the White House or elected office for a VERY long time. This person knows how to be both a leader and employee at the same time and be very effective at both.

Is it Jesus?