Is this a company owned site?

ATCO

Expert Expediter
For clearity, I am referring to his original post, the very first time Zing posted in this topic.

He simply did not make an attack, as you refer to, Is this a fact? Fact one: Zing said the "lawrence" comment in a later post. I read it and re read it over and over again to be certain before I made the comment. Yes Zing did become Deffensive when the topic turned to him, and in my opinion - take it for what it's worth - Some jumped (Offensivly) on him for commenting his rightful opinion... I get the distinct opinion if you don't agree with a few people here, and voice your concerns, that you are no longer welcome to speak your mind.

Perhaps Zing needed Tact in his later responses, but ultimatly he shouldn't have had to defend himself to begin with. Lastly, I am fully aware it was Snipe who first posted this thread, and asked a question...

Both Snipe and Zing had valid question/concerns. My first post's comment about the question being a fair one was actually about Snipe's comments, but in retrospect, Zing made a clear and to the point comment about the validity of someone's membership based solely on the number of posts. Mind you I know that the response was left open ended, but the subtle message was still there about validty...

Now for my response about the ORGINAL question by Snipe...

His question about this site being owned by a carrier or even carriers can actually be assumed true, if you have any understanding of advertising. It does make since that if a carrier advertises on your site, then they expect to be able to put a good face toward the public. Although it's not their name on the websites registration, they in effect pay for it, they in a since own a part of it... Have you ever thought that might be Snipe's original concern, not the quick answer, but ultimatly who interest does the site trully represent...

Not saying thats how I feel, about the current situation, but that is certainly how I interperted the post by Snipe...

-Joe Bohannon
Bakersfield, CA
Wannabe

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Perhaps Zing needed Tact in his later responses, but ultimatly he shouldn't have had to defend himself to begin with

When information is not factual, it is not a personal attack when accurate statements are presented. Upon doing his own personal research of the site, he would have found no reason to personaly defend anything.
Opinions are always welcome, including yours.
Davekc

thunderhorse

Expert Expediter
now Zing i tried to warn you...DO NOT say anything baa baa baa bad about panther2...haha i wonder if i will get another "you have been a bad boy" e-mail from Lawrence....baa baa baa

G

:9 you're right....when I ask P2 recruiter why they don't respect first in 1st out rule....they didn't post my message...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thunderhorse,

Again - you are wrong. You need to get your facts together, spend 10 minutes reading through our archives and you will see just how incorrect you are.

I'm begining to think that the facts and the truth are really not the issue for you - rather you seem to be bent on creating the illusion that are we selective in our fairness.

Get real.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

A billion Chinese can't be wrong, eat rice.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thunderhorse

What are you reading? Zing made no comment about Panther. The thread has nothing to do with Panther. The only mention of them is by you and a couple of minutes ago by remus

As mentioned, you are appearing to have another agenda, or you simply don't understand what you are reading.
If you are a disgruntled Panther driver, then fine.
No company is for everyone as I have stated.
There was a negitive post with regards to Panther just in the last few days.
Again, read through these posts, so you don't sound so uninformed.
Of course if that is too much, just try posting something constructive.
Davekc

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Remus... I can tell you that most dispatchers at P2 do acknowledge 1st in 1st out, but there are some that don't. I've been passed up in Nashville for a couple of loads because of favoritism, even though my acceptance rating was 90+ at the time. Next time I went to Nashville, I turned down 5 loads that were single runs with alot of dh and 1 mini. It took my acceptance rating from 92 to 64 LOL. We now sit at 60% cause we get alot of loads a single driver would say stinks. I wish we could've stayed at 80+. Back to the point at hand... you'll have to live with the fact that some dispatchers don't play by the rules.

T-hawk

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
THawk

I have to agree. I think this would be an issue with any of the large carriers. We have had trucks leased on with several of them, and I would think it would be foolish to think it doesn't happen at other carriers.
Davekc
owner
20 years

thunderhorse

Expert Expediter
ok,here goes. the TRUTH is that panther 2 has many many trucks on the road owned by office boys at panther.FORGET 1st in 1st out when a good run is involved AND their trucks are in town.it has also been my PERCEPTION that when anyone says anything negative (and FACTUAL)about a PAYING sponsor they are treated like a leper at a nudist colony.and Lawrence, take a pill.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We have had equipment there for two years.
We have operated with both expedite and common carrier companies.
Since we have had trucks at several of the larger expedite carriers, Panther has been the best fit for us.
Many would say their company is the best fit for them. That is a good thing, regardless of who it is.
We do keep an open mind as to whom is good this year, may not be next.
To date, Panther has shown consistancy in the way they operate.
Over the years we have ran both TT & SS to base our opinion.
Davekc
owner
20 years

dukesadog

Expert Expediter
Lots of talk about P-2 but no one has mentioned staying in that Comfort Inn in Seville? Is it still there ? or has the State shut it down? Have they hired any maids yet?

I know I know....they dont have maids in Ohio...I wish I could post this picture of the room I was given without the heater/ac unit in the wall...that fell out into the grass....from the second floor and had been there since Nixon was President..I thought it was wreckage from SKYLAB at first but the extreme draft in the room gave it away....should have brought my telescope...they did have a nice pool though...but why do they have herds....I said HERDS of cats swarming around the place outside? the sign says no pets are they refugee's?

By the way if the recruiters there in Seville say take the bus to Wooster...better bring your hiking shoes.. its 15 miles ( up hill both ways! in the snow ( even in summer)to the Catfort Inn, That taxi service, Millis brothers or whoever is actually one guy that doesnt answer the phone. What?? phones in OHIO? No Way !...I walked that on Easter Sunday and I thought was OHIO Nuked? there was nobody anywhere!

Ha ha ha you guys crack me up Ha Ha...I've Gone INSANE! can you tell?
Dukesadog