I NEED HELP!!!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
2 sides to every coin but this doesn't sound good to me...There are alot of great "experienced" owners that will be fair and if for nothing else you have bad blood with this guy....Move on, you will be happier and will probably be a blessing to someone else.
Mike and Cyn

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I would take the truck back, if you don't it could be considered an abondament and if it is put on your dac report it will stay there for 10 years and could cause sme problems getting another job.

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Alright at the current moment this is what is going on... We both have elected a meditator to handle a sit down discussion on Saturday, if we stick around. We're bout 30 miles from Panther II, going to get a shower and start packing the truck up. Going to leave it clean as I can. The only thing that is going aplease this guy is not taking my 2 weeks off and im not conciding on that. So I'll keep evreyone updated, thanks for everyone's help.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
>I would take the truck back, if you don't it could be
>considered an abondament and if it is put on your dac report
>it will stay there for 10 years and could cause sme problems
>getting another job.

I am courious, how is this considered abandoment with DAC when you are a sub-contractor to a contractor to a company that holds the authority? Not saying this is possible, but I was under the impression that DAC complaints happen from the authority level, not the sub-contracting level.

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
UPDATE!
Last night we were sitting in the truck and I was planing on taking off ASAP with my goods but I was forced quicker than I was planing with a msg over the QC saying if the truck isnt surendered and empty by 2200 that the police would be called. So now I'm in a hotel room figuring out what to do next... I got list of owners looking for teams and going to start calling them.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Would it be in bad taste to ask who the owner is at this point? Would it help keep some newbie from getting screwed as well?

Just a thought.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes, by all means, put it out there if, the facts are the facts. We need to clean this "Expedit'in Family" up i'd say.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
The last time I checked there was two sides to every story. I would love to hear the other one. I am a one truck, one team fleet owner. with a real crappy husband and wife team driving the truck. While thier on time rate is allways 100% along with thier saftey, I can't seem to get thier in service numbers where they need to be. The excuses they have range from good to stupid. examples are: daughters wedding (good) son's birthday (maybe) Mothers's birthday / mothers day / fathers day / arbor day. not that good.

If I could just get the wife and I to stay in that truck more we would do a lot better.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
this is unfair in the green book it say if you put someone in a tuck and than take him off the truck you have to provide away home so he should give you a bus ticket home , as he can't do that and myself
would imorale and not very nice

few years ago had to let a co driver go and so he wouldn't collect unempolyemnt on me found him a job before letting him go
so hope you find a new ride

also i would go and labor board if you live in same state and tell them what happen and maybe you could collect unempolyment cause you don't sound like ic

creekindian33

Expert Expediter
he is full of it i whould find a new owner or maybe he has a truck payment an does not know how to manage his money thats probaly the problem i whould find a diferent owner if u have a good driving record it should not be a problem most owners whith a fleet can manage there money better:+