How did you find EO?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blame a Canadian?

Hey, it works for me. They're like on the other side of border, and since Panther won't send me across the border anymore, I feel real safe blaming them for just about everything, including our current president. Nah, nah, a nah nah. Can't touch me!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey, it works for me. They're like on the other side of border, and since Panther won't send me across the border anymore, I feel real safe blaming them for just about everything, including our current president. Nah, nah, a nah nah. Can't touch me!

Hoser....LOL ;)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
ACRONYM!!!! ACRONYM!!!!

And what's up with that wink? That could be taken a lot of ways, ya know?

KIDS READ THIS STUFF!!!!

And I bet they just LOVED the joke posted awhile back [on the General Forum, no less], about 'Mommy kissing daddy's peepee'. I thought it was extremely tasteless and unfit for general conversation, but it didn't have any acronyms, so it probably wasn't posted by a stupid liberal moron, at least. Somebody would have noticed that, for sure.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Joe Roman told me Lawrence McCord would be stopping in my office.... :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lawrence kept walking up and down the sidewalk in front of our office with a "EO works for me" sign.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Jeffman164. When he started taking me on the road with him and I gained the outsider's perspective from the passenger seat.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I asked Jeeves when I was trying to decide what kind of trucks I wanted to drive. I ended up starting at Schneider but made my way back to EO.

eb

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
You ended up finding the exit in..... "Florence Y'all"! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You ended up finding the exit in..... "Florence Y'all"! :)

So John....do your recruiters at orientation inform the newbies about EO?....How it could be an asset to ask those questions that pop up later or to find a mentor or just to know they are not alone out there.....This could also be a tool to help with driver retention.

I asked Mr. Elliott about this as well....Load-1 will pass out EO Bumper stickers as soon as Lawrence mails him some....

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Found out about the website from the Expediters adbook in the truckstop

Mayfield Express Tractor Team

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
OntarioVanMan-

Many of our drivers find out about us on EO. I wish more would be active in our company forum here on EO. We only hire "shy" drivers.

Ken, our guys are never alone out there because they know they have our entire staff to call when a problem arises. We place contact info (phone extensions and email addresses) in our Driver's Manual so that drivers can always reach someone for help.

There is NO better source of information for persons new to this industry than the resouces of EO and the members. The forums are filled with knowledgeable members like yourself, and one of the workshops at the Expo is the best ever for discovering the ABC's of Expediting. :)

Thanks,

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
From doing research on the internet. But not after almost getting conned by Alltypes expediting, Expediters union, ect..

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~