How did you find EO?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
More specific..

Did a recruiter point you to this site? Where you informed, if you needed extra advice or had questions that EO was available?....

Did you receive any EO material, like business card or a free bumper sticker?

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Learned about site from Linda Caffee on the OOIDA site when I was thinking about changing over to expediting.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
when we bought the truck and the dealer used a picture of us and the truck for an add in expedite now

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
In the 90's when I was frustrated getting information on how to run my business as an owner operator. :)

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Then white-collar professionals who got bit by the trucking bug, Diane and I went to the 2003 Louisville truck show to continue researching the trucking industry. We stumbled onto the EO booth there and discovered expediting at that moment. Five months later we were in a fleet owner's truck.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Too funny: I actually don't remember. Probably just stumbled over it while surfing the web, back when I drove a van for ConWay Now.
I do remember the Expedite Expo at the Detroiter, - we've come a long way, baby!
;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Like Cheri, I don't remember. Probably heard about it from Larry Page or Scott McGregor. I do recall a 4 or 5 month period of time between when I first discovered E.O. and when I became a member. I had an old laptop that didn't have internet capability so I could only get on line at home.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay! Maybe it was Al Gore. But when challenged on an issue of personal responsibity, I always blame someone else. Usually a Canadian.

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
There was this Canadian driver that talked me into coming on here.:rolleyes: I wonde who that was.lol

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
lawrence mccord told me he was going to start this up and help support him and said great idea
also had first bumper sticker

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
A Tri-State driver told me about it when I stopped at the Perrysburgs "J' to ask about the industry..