Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
am sitting behind a guy who couldn't win a lottery if he bought the only ticket...great lucky me....LOL

Last edited:
W

Windsor

Ovm is unloading here behind me....letting me know on the phone he may go into Schmooooo mode...lol...and put his westward request in...to get out before me...lol....so he thinks...lol..I wonder if this strategic move is approved by Judyvision???....lol...

Explain schmoooo mode please. I'm very curious! Maybe OVM could explain.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good day everyone. Including my dynamic duo on sprinters over in Western Michigan who I shall not name.

guido4475

Not a Member
Explain schmoooo mode please. I'm very curious! Maybe OVM could explain.

From what he told me, I was warned not to turn my back on him while in scmoo mode, as he will do anything and everything to get a load...like a theif in the night..stealing you're innocence...like a pigeon. ...flying over you and pooping all over you...like a prison cell mate....causing you to use a roll of duct tape to protect you rectum from him....lol...any questions?. Ken, wasn't this how you told me schmoo mode affects you yesterday while on the phone?...lol..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
From what he told me, I was warned not to turn my back on him while in scmoo mode, as he will do anything and everything to get a load...like a theif in the night..stealing you're innocence...like a pigeon. ...flying over you and pooping all over you...like a prison cell mate....causing you to use a roll of duct tape to protect you rectum from him....lol...any questions?. Ken, wasn't this how you told me schmoo mode affects you yesterday while on the phone?...lol..

invoking the 5th.......LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
The dynamic duo is now covering western Ohio..lol.. about 40 miles apart from each other...lol..4th out.. which makes schmoo 5th out....lol...curious to see where he moves to....hmmm...strategy in motion...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The dynamic duo is now covering western Ohio..lol.. about 40 miles apart from each other...lol..4th out.. which makes schmoo 5th out....lol...curious to see where he moves to....hmmm...strategy in motion...

Has to be part of John's plan to punish me LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm Memphis was not on my turn and burn list. Maybe I need to update it. I don't want to see my 4th sunrise here. So with that said, the monkey turns the key

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmm Memphis was not on my turn and burn list. Maybe I need to update it. I don't want to see my 4th sunrise here. So with that said, the monkey turns the key

Did you go out of service for a day or two?