Gasoline under $2.00 a gallon

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My energy stocks are being raked over the goals because of this ********. We need to drop a bomb on Iran so I can get my P/E ratios up.
and what per say does Iran have to do with very much of this.....its our allies the Suadis that walked away from the OPEC meetings....very smart businessmen I must say....that will teach the US to try and compete with them....really slapping us around now on the energy market! why should they take the hit and reduce the supply to increase the price....they knew the US would be greedy enough to keep drilling hence cutting thier own throats...

Deville

Not a Member
and what per say does Iran have to do with very much of this.....its our allies the Suadis that walked away from the OPEC meetings....very smart businessmen I must say....that will teach the US to try and compete with them....really slapping us around now on the energy market! why should they take the hit and reduce the supply to increase the price....they knew the US would be greedy enough to keep drilling hence cutting thier own throats...
Was the sarcasm in my post lost on you?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was the sarcasm in my post lost on you?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
yes.....:) first coffee I read it straight up as is.....sorry buddy...:)

upon re-reading I was thinking along those lines....its far too quiet over there....we need to stick our noses into their business somehow and stir things up like we always seem to do .....*shrug*