February Locations and Banter

guido4475

Not a Member
Wonder if he got a Bday discount?

I hardly do the buffet of any kind, (the Laredo Golden Coral being the exception) as I make 95% of my meals in the van to save money and eat healthier. I do eat out when the van is full of freight and making meals in the van is out of the question because of freight being in the way. And to avoid bad/poor service, as experienced at the Denny's in Dallas the other night. I will not eat there again, as I witnessed the waitress take her finger, and rub between her nose and her cheek, the sweaty, oily skin, and than drop a biscuit on the floor, and use that hand, greasy oily finger as well, and pick it up off the floor and put it back on the plate, and serve it with the meal.Totally grossed me out.Gotta love the clientele in Dallas....lol...But anyways, Russel or Rian called me yesterday evening as I was getting ready to jump in the shower with a load. The nerve of them. What, almost 2 days and I get out of Laredo with all those no-name freight rate destroyers there? For a good rate? Why, the nerve of them.

And to think some would leave this paradise to haul freight for less and work harder while doing so.

Totally still smoke-free since April 5th.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yuck. That is ridiculous. I would have reported that waitress to the manager.

As far as the other point. I just stick to the plan and philosophy of our company. Hasn't changed because it was solid from the start.

It is a cyclical business as we all know with sometimes tough fluctuations. We won't win every battle but the war is what matters. Most of competitors have chosen very different philosophies about how to run as you all know. Where are we at over the last few years and would any of them not want our drivers, staff and success?

Perfect? Nope. But working to constantly get better? Yep!

No answers needed, we got this.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And btw congrats on being smoke free! Hope Windsor is still kicking the habit too!!!!

W

Windsor

And btw congrats on being smoke free! Hope Windsor is still kicking the habit too!!!!

Still smoke free boss man, and loving it. Can already tell a difference in my breathing. I never realized how bad ppl who smoke stink. Lol

guido4475

Not a Member
Still smoke free boss man, and loving it. Can already tell a difference in my breathing. I never realized how bad ppl who smoke stink. Lol

So me threatening you by telling you i'd send you a picture of me in my undies on a daily basis if you went back to smoking actually had a positive effect. Cool.

W

Windsor

So me threatening you by telling you i'd send you a picture of me in my undies on a daily basis if you went back to smoking actually had a positive effect. Cool.

So if I'm still not smoking then why are you still sending the pics anyways? ImageUploadedByEO Forums1423749993.487881.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1423749826.004272.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1423749826.004272.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 72
W

Windsor

Is there any SUV on earth that the rear wiper isn't completely useless????

W

Windsor

The Laredo Golden Corral is a must visit every time I'm there, definitely a different experience :)

That place was good till I threw up in the bushes outside of the restaurant. But other than that the food was good for the short time I had it with me.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok I am just going to say hello everyone. No post can truly follow that one.