February 2016 locations

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
on a separate matter, whats the hoop-la on whataburger, not a fan. oh and sitting in Laredo fyi, anyone care at this point, lol

Reactions: ntimevan

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
Hey turtle i drove 2436 miles non stop. Plus 100 miles to pick up....go ahead and call me stupid. {Deleted}
disrupt the forums? Were having a friendly discussion on driving hours, YOUR the one that called ME STUPID, so maybe you should be kicked from the forums for name calling! YOUR disrupting the forums by badgering me rather than being friendly or contributing anything other than insults. BE NICE dude! I am! So YOUR given the rite to be hateful but if we put YOU on the spot we will be removed? makes sense.....
I dont know you , I dont know Turtle....But on this ,he is 100 % right . You and other drivers like you should not belong in this industry . You are putting in danger your life and other people life's.I don't know for what carrier you drive , but they should be out of business to.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mike99, I respect your view/opinion but lemme ask ya friend. If you get into a minor fender bender should you not belong in this industry as well, it was an ACCIDENT from which you learned from im hoping and walked away from. ,maybe you had a bad day and your temperament wasnt in place as it should be and you snapped at a coworker, customer, should you not belong in this industry? little harsh i think but its your right. i walked away from said FIRST WORKING incident w/ no issues, I had the experience and wont do it again but i hardly think it boasts a "you dont belong in this industry" label, lol

Reactions: ntimevan

Everything Apax

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stayed on topic and it is YOU that has caused the disruption. If u believe my grammar and spelling in a forum is something to concern yourself with I imagine u keep busy. Lol. Are u going to suspend yourself for doing what u say we aren't allowed to do!? Hypocrisy in its purest form. If you attack are we not allowed to defend ourselves!? You're threatening to suspend me cuz I won't allow you to be opinionated without responding. To show I'm on topic....I'm in Carrizo Springs, TX.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dont know you , I dont know Turtle....But on this ,he is 100 % right . You and other drivers like you should not belong in this industry . You are putting in danger your life and other people life's.I don't know for what carrier you drive , but they should be out of business to.
Hey Mike I have done the same thing at the beginning of my career... And live to tell about it...

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
Mike99, I respect your view/opinion but lemme ask ya friend. If you get into a minor fender bender should you not belong in this industry as well, it was an ACCIDENT from which you learned from im hoping and walked away from. ,maybe you had a bad day and your temperament wasnt in place as it should be and you snapped at a coworker, customer, should you not belong in this industry? little harsh i think but its your right. i walked away from said FIRST WORKING incident w/ no issues, I had the experience and wont do it again but i hardly think it boasts a "you dont belong in this industry" label, lol

What I try to explain here ,and Im sure you get it , IT IS NOT SAFE driving so many miles without a brake. You not only risking your life ,you risking other people life's without any right. You driving a commercial vehicle you should know that by now.Quote from National Sleep foundation : 'The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration conservatively estimates that 100,000 police-reported crashes are the direct result of driver fatigue each year. This results in an estimated 1,550 deaths, 71,000 injuries, and $12.5 billion in monetary losses.'And we wandering why the insurance rate raise every year. In my opinion the dispatcher who dispatch this load to you had the same ignorance like you had. Nothing personal ,sorry if I did offend you .

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ok so turtle, like the term newb, you guys always gotta be so critical and harmful on or at every turn? How bout just "folks comin into the business" or "guys just starting out" but you belittle and put them down b4 you have a chance to know them.
Newbie isn't a belittling term, it's a term for a novice or a newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. While it can have derogatory connotations, is also most often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment, and is how I and most everyone else on EO use the term here.
just like on an earlier post I was interacting in w/ another member here and you threw me under the bus revoking my rights to post anymore on said thread but you allowed another that talked down to, inflamed as well but THAT person was ok and allowed to proceed.
What you call "interacting" was nothing more than attacking a member, and for something that didn't even happen here on EO. That's why my first comment to you was about there being ways on YouTube to contact YouTubers for YouTube-related issues. Don't bring those issues here. You lost your posting privileges in that thread because you made it clear that you weren't going to take your YouTube issues back to YouTube where they belong.
So yes in short your abusing your powers that be here which, hey, thats cool, but let it run its course unless your punishing all involved w/ negative remarks, not just the "newB" as you call it.
Nobody gets "punished" for negative remarks. They get "punished" for violating the Code of Conduct. And they don't even get punished. From our perspective, when someone violates the Code of Conduct and disrupts the forums, the disruption gets eliminated, one way or the other. We would prefer that the person in question simply stop it and treat everyone with professional respect. Those who won't do that on their own are forced to do it, regardless.
Because folks arent seen here as often as others your quick to judge or abuse your forum powers which is plain wrong friend, sit and have a chat with us, youll find we aint all bad, our opinions matter to, thats how THIS place was built, on others harsh,fun, lively, mean, goofy opinions. without them well, EO wouldnt be.
No, EO wasn't built on harsh, fun, lively, mean, goofy opinions. It was built on helpful professionals who respect each other and abide by the established rules of the forum. And how new someone is or how often they post is irrelevant. In the Code of Conduct it plainly states:

2. Be respectful of others at all times.
The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and information. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice divergent opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

Rather than try and turn this place into what you want it to be, you will have to either abide by the rules already established here, or go and create your own Website. In either case, you and your brother will not be allowed to negatively disrupt these forums.