February 2012 Locations

TheGoodPrice

Active Expediter
I am at the TA in Greenland, NH after dropping off a few miles North In Maine. Waiting on a Load for Monday. Many Expediters Represented here at the TA. Several Fed Ex CC trucks. A few Small regional Expediters and then there is ME :)

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am currently in Vancouver Washington. I ran a 952 miler up here on Friday night. It was one heck of a ride. I'm not used to 952 milers these days. I was a bit rusty but I still got the load delivered 10 minutes before the original protect time.

I got a pretty decent rate too - no one likes going further north/west when they are in California. I'm gonna visit my brother for a few days and then go back home and focus on generating more revenue! I hope you are all staying safe out there.

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
4800 miles this week. Now waiting to drop this load near Detroit Monday morning. Looks like things are picking up for us. Hope everyone is doing as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in Newark for the evening, deliver in NY in the morning.

We were passed by a nice looking Load 1 sprinter yesterday near Dallas on I30 heading east. The driver waved as he passed but I could not see who it was. Anyone in here?

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Waiting in Vacaville,CA. To get unloaded, this week has been AWESOME nearly 4000 loaded miles all at great rates. We will have to reset after the drop this morning.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Deliver later this morning near Lancaster, PA. Then pick up near Pittsburgh and deliver that near Atlanta, GA. Had one load cancel this week.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Corpus Christi this am, then Alice and tonite Laredo. Yee haw!

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Had one of the best weeks ever. Left the house last thursday had around trip from scottsboro al to el paso tx . The company had sent the wrong parts at firste so I took the right ones down and brought the wrongs ones back

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I saw moose's new trailer going the opposite direction over in Emporia, KS, it looks even better than the pictures.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting near Atlanta waiting to unload. Then picking up near here later today heading for Ft. Lauderdale, FL. BUSY BUSY!