February 2012 Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning in Houston, TX. Sitting in the shop at the TA waiting for a minor repair to be done. Then heading up to Dallas for a rare Sat pick up heading for NY. Assuming this one goes it will be one of our best weeks ever since starting this business. It will also be a good solid month. Love my reefer!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered this morning in Houston, TX. Sitting in the shop at the TA waiting for a minor repair to be done. Then heading up to Dallas for a rare Sat pick up heading for NY. Assuming this one goes it will be one of our best weeks ever since starting this business. It will also be a good solid month. Love my reefer!!
WTG Joe...bout time you quit slackin off....LOL

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Flying J in Waddy, Moving to J in Whiteland later on.. Unload Monday, then back to Whiteland. Frist snow while driving in two years. As busy as we are, I just couldn't be sitting at home this year in front of the fire. Had to come out and get me some of this work....

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Byron Center, Michigan, on our way home to, um, sit in front of the fire (oh, and to replace windshield and get mail).

What a week. Good to see everyone running strong.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Wilco in Monteagle, TN.
Been running solo this month while my wife takes care of some family business.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Fultonville, NY T/A. Pickup near here in Monday morning. Spent several hours earlier in the mall in Albany. Almost got "blocked in" by cars in the parking lot. Very busy.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The couch. Cold outside, but Pebble Beach on the tube, errr, screen, inside. I love my spot in the couch, but I think someone may be sitting here when I'm gone.

Edit: Phil Mickelson just hit a seagull.

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The couch. Cold outside, but Pebble Beach on the tube, errr, screen, inside. I love my spot in the couch, but I think someone may be sitting here when I'm gone.

Edit: Phil Mickelson just hit a seagull.

Did you get a new dog? Either a cat or dog always takes your seat here... or my daughter does.