February 2012 Locations

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At the Petro in Monee, IL waiting here to deliver in Crystal Lake tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Flying J, Baytown, Texas.

Met our Trucker Buddy classes this week, two loads brought us to Laredo, then to San Antonio (my favorite city).
Pickup in the AM for Saskatchewan.

Great start to the month!

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Dropped in Berkeley, CA on wed a.m. Finally got a load out on Mon a.m. for Seattle. Looking to head east this week. Met a very nice fxcc team.....l.a. and Laurie...had nothing but nice things to say about their truck owner from Monroe, mi

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered Galesburg and spending the night at Phillips 66 Truck Stop
Rt 10 &150.
Watching super bowl in restaurant!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Rainy cold Laredo....

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

Hard to believe that it ever gets cold in laredo. Haven't been there in a while, but every time I went there it was hot.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Hard to believe that it ever gets cold in laredo. Haven't been there in a while, but every time I went there it was hot.

Last night it thunderstormed. This morning it was rainy until mid afternoon. Its only 50 out right now.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Steamy in the Miami area. Rain all day today with the slim possibility of the formation of a sub-tropical storm. If it does it would be the first such storm since 1852. Leaving for our pick up around 8AM heading for CA. Another 'coast to coast' run.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last night it thunderstormed. This morning it was rainy until mid afternoon. Its only 50 out right now.

I had the chill minus the rain the other week...mid to upper 70's and in the 40's at night....it was great

SPECIAL TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL 700 AM EST MON FEB 6 2012 FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO... A BROAD AREA OF LOW PRESSURE EXTENDING FROM WESTERN CUBA NORTHWARD INTO THE FLORIDA STRAITS IS INTERACTING WITH A MID TO UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH. WHILE THIS SYSTEM IS PRODUCING A LARGE AREA OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF AN ORGANIZED SURFACE CIRCULATION AND UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO BECOME LESS FAVORABLE FOR SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION DURING THE DAY TODAY. THIS SYSTEM HAS A LOW CHANCE...NEAR 0 PERCENT...OF BECOMING A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS. REGARDLESS OF ANY ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT...THIS SYSTEM WILL PRODUCE WIDESPREAD RAINFALL AND ISOLATED GUSTY WINDS OVER PORTIONS OF NORTHERN CUBA...THE FLORIDA KEYS AND SOUTH FLORIDA TODAY AS IT MOVES GENERALLY NORTHEASTWARD NEAR 15 MPH

Last edited:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
We had a nice light 1 skid load from St. Clair, MI to Laredo, pick up Friday, deliver Monday...which meant time for side trips! The French Quarter and The Alamo. This is the fun side of vanning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Get me out if texas. Ate way to many tacos.i need an iv of tums lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Richmond tomorrow, then Memphis, Atlanta Friday then the Mexican border all next week. Gotta get some pesos.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums