Cargo Van Dodge ProMaster

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Update...chrysler is a big PIA. Still waiting to close case. Dealer half *** the repairs. Nobody can keep proper notes on authorizations.

36/36 warranty they all advertise means nothing. Promaster owners, look 4 gaps in between rear doors at night when under light. Mine has a gap now at the top where cargo doors meet and was told those adjustments are 12/12 warranty lol. Can I live w/ the gap, yes. If it rains hard I will prob be cussing chrysler out but what's new.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was it caused by a dead battery or something else?

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Do they advertise 36/36 Bumper to Bumper warranty ?
Or 36/36 Powertrain warranty ?
Big differance.

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Was it caused by a dead battery or something else?

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

A fuseable link connected to battery. Tried blame me because inverter was in the back but I told them it hasn't been hooked up since February. Cpl small issues left but nothing keep me out of service.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Most warranties also have an "adjustments" period, usually 12/12, to bring it back and fix little things you find. They'll call the door gap and adjustment and claim the 12/12. I would be all over corporate to fix that under the 36/36 for goodwill points if nothing else. It may not work but can't hurt to try.

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
I'm all up corporates rear for 2 wks. I've told them many times that I'll shove this van right up chrysler ceo's ***. I have a corporate rep assisting me.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nuthin like being a hemorrhoid to be a pain in the ........................ I know of no better way to handle problems like this.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
No problems with ours as of yet. We own the 159wb extended version and it returns almost exactly 20 mpg when driven gently!

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
3,800 miles. The mileage may still improve some as it breaks in.

Sent from my SM-N900V using EO Forums mobile app

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What do you mean by driving gently, 55, 60,65 or 70. Or do you mean no jack rabbit starts and stops. Just want to know, because I'm flipping a coin on gas or diesel.

I know diesel motors last longer but is it worth the price difference on fuel and the 4k extra for the motor. Plus you need the DEF fluid every 4k in miles ate 2.87 or more for a gallon.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I TRIED driving 65 when I left Clayton. Then about 20 minutes later Sally got me a load on the other end. Now I'm back at 70-73. Go figure.