Dec locations...more or less

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just be safe and make sure to communicate. Those are paramount. No load is worth risking lives.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
It's not too bad here, but all around me are pretty bad spots.. decided to wait it out.. see what it looks like in the morn ;)

By the way, Happy Birthday to Mr. Shadow! Have a good day Jason!

Dale

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It's not too bad here, but all around me are pretty bad spots.. decided to wait it out.. see what it looks like in the morn ;)

Dale

Buried up here!!! 8" on the ground, 2" on the way.

Shadow had a birthday??? That explains it then.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Merry Christmas. Dreaming of a white Christmas in Dallas. --eb

It's a bit delayed, but makes up for it in intensity. :rolleyes:
I was pretty optimistic this morning, being the only S/T in the SW Cleveland area - until the snow got ridiculous [the mayor asked that everyone leave work by 1:00!] and then the hope for a load became a hope to stay in the truck instead, lol.
Wish granted: I'm warm & dry, and hope y'all are too.

PS Ohio turnpike just closed to a lot of vehicles [4 wheelers w trailers, double/triple combos] in both directions - it's pretty bad driving, so please go slow & careful if you have to go.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still at the yard. I've had a couple of nibbles, but nothing yet. A load to a warmer climate would be nice...

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums mobile app

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Moved truck today to top of the hill. Now i'll have a running start to get outta the sticks. Lol

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If we are talking about Jeremy I don't think so. Jeremy is now back on Fri, Sat, Sun schedule. We did this after feedback from our fleet and other strategic planning.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tomorrows christmas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are pretty confident that these changes will continue to improve upon things. Also it shows that we truly do value the constructive feedback provided by our fleet and factor it as part of our business decisions. While 2012 looks to have been improved year over year for our fleet based on vehicle averages, we are determined to make 2013 even better.

Last edited: