Boston on Lockdown Massive Manhunt underway for terrorist after shootout

bobwg

Expert Expediter
really?.....sure does to me...they did not have the site secured and looks like they closed in before they did.....had it been secure darn your talking nearly every agency in the country and they have a Bonnie and Clyde situation?

OVM pay attention there was no raid the terrorist had killed a cop as he sat in his car and then stole a car at gun point , then cops spotted the car and began chasing the car when the car stopped in Watertown Ma the shootout began

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it dose. it's a test to see if the crowds will comply. just as super-storm-sandy, we need to be trained in compliance. get used to it. more to come. this is not about public safety, it is about scarring the masses in order to take more liberty away.

I thought I was reading an LOS post.....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM pay attention there was no raid the terrorist had killed a cop as he sat in his car and then stole a car at gun point , then cops spotted the car and began chasing the car when the car stopped in Watertown Ma the shootout began

I got that part Bob.....

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Appears the suspects came out swinging,catching LEO off guard.

FAR FROM A RAID GONE BAD.

They suggest people stay away until the second suspect gets caught.
He could bomb a subway or something as a farewell gesture.
Trying to keep people safe. Pretty simple. Geez people. Lighten up.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
really?.....sure does to me...they did not have the site secured and looks like they closed in before they did.....had it been secure darn your talking nearly every agency in the country and they have a Bonnie and Clyde situation?

Never knew you could secure a site that is in motion then suddenly stops. Maybe they should have asked the suspects to stop shooting while they secured things. Excuse me we called timeout and your still shooting that's not fair.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Appears the suspects came out swinging,catching LEO off guard.

FAR FROM A RAID GONE BAD.

They suggest people stay away until the second suspect gets caught.
He could bomb a subway or something as a farewell gesture.
Trying to keep people safe. Pretty simple. Geez people. Lighten up.

I am light.....:)

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Terrorists Id as 2 foreign born brothers from Chechnya which used to be part of Russia

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It seems strange that all these terrorist activities happen on the east coast. Close to Washington DC, where it can be more easily monitored, controlled and kept in check by the authorities! Just saying, looks like there being controlled from before the events happen until they can use the event to further their agenda! I guess I'm a conspiracy type of thinker. JMHO

zorry

Veteran Expediter
That stupid overnight Roaddog call in show was right on it. ( Jonses' All Night Truck Stop)
His first caller of the night, a regular from Boston, gave a little play by play from what he could hear and from local TV. Followed it live....

moose

Veteran Expediter
the only rezone he carjack @ gun point and drove away is because the criminal was the only one holding a gun.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
business and schools told to remain closed , Mass transit is still shut down, people asked to shelter in place/hunker down

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the only rezone he carjack @ gun point and drove away is because the criminal was the only one holding a gun.

Moose even with free gun laws not everyone has or wants guns. Even in Montana they could carjack an unarmed person.