Boo ... its October

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I go to places that I asked for an odometer reading now, I say that form does not have enough boxes ...and they say what do you mean? I say , bet you only have six boxes for the odometer reading... and they say yeah why ???...because you're going to need another box LOL

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
When I go to places that I asked for an odometer reading now, I say that form does not have enough boxes ...and they say what do you mean? I say , bet you only have six boxes for the odometer reading... and they say yeah why ???...because you're going to need another box LOL
Somehow, I don't think we Transit owners will face that problem. My check engine light came on yesterday. Can't wait to see what it is this time.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somehow, I don't think we Transit owners will face that problem. My check engine light came on yesterday. Can't wait to see what it is this time.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Welcome to my world engine lights is our way of life :) it's always interesting to see what the code reader will bring up
They have sensors for when the sensor goes out..lol

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think you guys forgot about the sprinters. Last run I was trying to reset the triple abs light by pulling over and restarting. Restarted too soon, got going, and although it said D there was nothing, no 1st -5th, coasted to a stop and shut it down a little longer. Restarted and managed to get back on the highway in cruise.

That's just normal in the sprinter world, and probably normal where the Transit is from

I look forward to learning all the ins and outs of the Transits and Promasters from your adventures

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder since Murray is around the house a lot if he does something like this with Sally....hehehe

This guy was really pushing it with the constant Nerf Gun attacks and recording of the attacks. But to post the video on Youtube, what was he thinking? Apparently he never heard of John and Lorena Bobbitt. He better hope his wife is also unfamiliar with them.

Reactions: ntimevan