Boo ... its October

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not the smallness of the service but the quality of service....:p
Depends on what kind of service we're talking about.
:eek:
ummmmm moving on....what on your weekend calendar of events?....LOL
Nada...... May take Ragmama to see Inferno.
another remake of the Original?

for the first time ever..I might just strike out here this week in Minnesota...

thats expediting tho...nothing is for sure....

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i like these multiple quotes even less....gee whiz...
I not a fan of change ... my phone updated it the other day .. i reconnected after the update .. and after checking it out ... i almost deleted the app... but there is about a dozen of you Old Farts i like to keep in touch with

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
I haven't used the app for about a year now....just use the browser Safari...or you can use chrome as well now

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Got called yesterday evening for a 2230 pu, Dallas to Marshalltown, IA...said was 20 x 16...as the guy comes out with this...I said that's not gonna fit...it's longer than my truck....20 FEET by 16"...gotta love when brokers/customers leave out a detail or 2...dry run still in Dallas area

Toy trucks EH!........."BAN THE VAN"

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got called yesterday evening for a 2230 pu, Dallas to Marshalltown, IA...said was 20 x 16...as the guy comes out with this...I said that's not gonna fit...it's longer than my truck....20 FEET by 16"...gotta love when brokers/customers leave out a detail or 2...dry run still in Dallas area

Toy trucks EH!........."BAN THE VAN"
I was referred to once as a Tonka Toy :p

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Too busy sleeping to post :D

Went back in service wed morn, took short to MI, slept 16 hours then fixed my heat for good this time, nice MI to QC run then slept 8 hours before deadheading home Fri evening. Had the option of "deliver Monday" loads but can't work Monday.

So Wed afternoon to Fri night, 50% sleeping I made $1300 gross lol. Sign me up for next week!