April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hahahah you've made my morning! Ironically I'm still sitting but I definitely would prefer to sit around at home then say the quad cities lol!

Sent from my flying circus

Go Green & Yellow freight....I kind of Like going towards the Quad City area Loaded myself.
Yep..thats right..I am headed to Charolette to Load up going to Ottumwa, Iowa for Monday or sooner delivery .....:D:D

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go Green & Yellow freight....I kind of Like going towards the Quad City area Loaded myself.
Yep..thats right..I am headed to Charolette to Load up going to Ottumwa, Iowa for Monday or sooner delivery .....:D:D
I would hope so how many times have you got to sleep at home thus far? Without going out of service? I never get that luxury !

Sent from my flying circus

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am anxiously waiting for the customer to call me back to see if I can get unloaded tomorrow no use and rushing if he can't.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bad planning Iowa State prison Mitchellville signs on the highway do not pick up hitchhikers prison area .....immediately after that rest area 1 mile !! Really??lol look prisoners we built a rest area so they will stop for you

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ok, so I may have just stuck my foot in my mouth, with a broker.........again.

"No prob. Understood, man. Maybe if the cheapest truck wasn't always the winner [of your loads] & a little bit more of the quality of the carrier went into the decision. But who am I to say? We'll try the next one. Thanks anyway!!"

Where's the foot-in-mouth emoji?!?!?!?1

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, so I may have just stuck my foot in my mouth, with a broker.........again.

"No prob. Understood, man. Maybe if the cheapest truck wasn't always the winner [of your loads] & a little bit more of the quality of the carrier went into the decision. But who am I to say? We'll try the next one. Thanks anyway!!"

Where's the foot-in-mouth emoji?!?!?!?1
I can understand it must be hard to hold back sometimes !