April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not a sprinter driver but if it works out for him, that's his business. I know people in this industry are running for low rates, but that's in every sector tractor trailer, straight truck, and vans. We can all scream SAY NO TO CHEAP FREIGHT problem is not every person in this business will understand why not too, or not every person will care. Having your throat cut has become business in America and its not just in the trucking business. It sucks because this is the sole way some drivers eat, but just because someone else is messing up the rates running their business there is not much to be done. Just gotta keep trucking and find ways to be competitive, if the guy running for cheap business goes belly up that is his problem. I know I'm going to do my best to keep my rates competitive enough so that I can keep doing my business and making a living.

If my throat gets cut and I go under that means I had a bad hand at the table, now it's up to me to figure out if I wanna play again or cash in my chips and go home.
Exactly...he throws a mat on the floor and sleeps anyway he can....he doesn't have the luxuries of rooftop AC a generator fridge or microwave with satillite TC and DVD player....he is just here to drive that tin can into the ground....its a work truck nothing more....

Reactions: ntimevan

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Time to get on the bike

Had mine out for the first time, put a couple hundred miles on it. I ordered some new header pipes for it to get rid of the catalytic converter. So, the good news about my next visit home is getting that done along with a Screamin' Eagle tuner. The bad news involves a scope with a camera on it and an exit portal...

I'm at the Rogers, MN TA with a delivery for tomorrow morning.