OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Coffee, coffee, coffee....need coffee.......:p

11112927_881451861893303_8301135451855524605_n.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only reason I ask is if you're getting 17 miles per gallon at 75 I can imagine what the other guys that do 63 to 65 mile-per-hour would get ...

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never, ever, ever, ever gets old hearing this! Thank you guys!!

"We want to thank the team at Crossroads Express in OH for a superb job on a recent direct team shipment. They exemplify the best in professionalism and commitment. Like many Alliance member-providers, working with such professionals is a nice reward for being in the business. HM"
This one got by me ! Way to go team !:)

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
BOOKED......KY to.......SC???......LOL
SC.....SD.....close enough.

Reminds me, years ago when i started driving tractor trailers, there was another guy, been there a few years. We used to do a lot of hauling for this particular manufacturer that had plants all over the US. Well, it happens that this manufacturer had a plant in Shelbyville, IN, as well as Shelbyville, TN. So this guy picks up this load, sees the name of the consignee and Shelbyville, TN on the BOL and heads on there. When he arrives, he realizes that it was actually Shelbyville, IN. You know, this guy has been at this plant in TN multiple times, did not pay good attention at the address, and 'I' looked awfully close to 'T'. Expensive mistake.