April locations, but I won't promise spring!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back in service. Sitting at the Wally World near Uniontown, PA. Had a great family weekend. Back to the ole grind today.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well I thought i was going back in service tonight but as i was checking the front hubs I noticed the oil in the hubs was blackish grey so i took a sample of it to the freightliner shop here at home that replaced both bearings in febuary and they found metal matter in the oil so I have to drop the truck off tonight but they said it will probably be next week before thy can get to it even though it's warrantee.

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Well I thought i was going back in service tonight but as i was checking the front hubs I noticed the oil in the hubs was blackish grey so i took a sample of it to the freightliner shop here at home that replaced both bearings in febuary and they found metal matter in the oil so I have to drop the truck off tonight but they said it will probably be next week before thy can get to it even though it's warrantee.

OUCH! I think I would be in there in the morning for a serious talk.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Took the day today to work on Q1 numbers, get my health ins plan in order (finally), and change filters on the van. Might take tomorrow too, and get a bunch of other things done that I've been putting off or can't do on wknds.

Maybe even take mi aging madre out for a Five Guys burger and get the ol' gal out of the house for a bit.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

I'd be furious. There would be talk about going to another shop, to see if they even changed the bearings in the first place. They need to rectify what appears to be their screw up.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well they replaced the defective bearings in my truck and found a broken front leaf spring and they replaced the broken leaf to find a leaking brake chamber they are replacing the brake chamber..... Stay tuned for what happens next.