April fooled ya !!!!!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Finally back in service after 12 days off.
Had a great Easter and played with my grand daughter until we are both worn out.
Did my final (I hope) interview, background check and fingerprints for the adoption.
Had a tooth pulled.
Had a PM done on the truck.
Worked on the final bathroom of our home building project.
A very busy 12 days.
I will be running solo again until I find another co driver. The last one quit after three weeks due to health (eyesight) issues.

Reactions: SWTexas1

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Finally back in service after 12 days off.
Had a great Easter and played with my grand daughter until we are both worn out.
Did my final (I hope) interview, background check and fingerprints for the adoption.
Had a tooth pulled.
Had a PM done on the truck.
Worked on the final bathroom of our home building project.
A very busy 12 days.
I will be running solo again until I find another co driver. The last one quit after three weeks due to health (eyesight) issues.
You know how it goes, have a child, loose a tooth.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well time to pack up and leave sunny warm Az and hear beck later today to gorgeous Taylor michigan. Yeah.....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Deadheaded to Atlanta last night. Waiting on dispatch to get me going.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And I have landed in Romulus. The lucky city that sits next to Taylor.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning from chilly NM, Speaking of which, have we filed electronic with NM for fuel tax. Last few times out here on 10 and 40 they have prepassed us at the scales. It's great not to have to mess with them.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning from chilly NM, Speaking of which, have we filed electronic with NM for fuel tax. Last few times out here on 10 and 40 they have prepassed us at the scales. It's great not to have to mess with them.

Not sure what you mean. We file fuel tax quarterly with all the states and I think it is all electronic.