April Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good news is hardly any vehicles in Detroit!

Odd how that works. One Monday tons of units stacked up, the next hardly any. I love this business.

Oh oh oh it's Magic...Yeap the shorty worked out and dispatch & Cayrn did their thing...Taylor to the Charlotte "Area"....:D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Did the tourist thing yesterday. Had a great day. Visited the space needle and pike place market. Heading south now. Nick has now been to all 48 states. I still have Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire left.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now my imagination is running wild...picture the dispatch office as a bowl and John as the chef stirring the pot with a wooden spoon...LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Re: w

If that's the case, you all should park way away from each other. Don't want to make any more of them pesky little boogers. LOL

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard wondering why every truck except a Fed Ex D unit could figure out how to properly back into their parking spots. Now I gotta look at his ugly butt all night?

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Got a short one picking up tomorrow morning heading to Louisville to start the week hope this was as good as last been saving some money for my cushion fund when i buy a van

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got a short one picking up tomorrow morning heading to Louisville to start the week hope this was as good as last been saving some money for my cushion fund when i buy a van

I hope you mean a sprinter and not a cargo van???

Scott, saw a Fed Ex D unit in the inspection bay today, might be a newbie signing on.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
I hope you mean a sprinter and not a cargo van???

Scott, saw a Fed Ex D unit in the inspection bay today, might be a newbie signing on.

Of course a sprinter lol. Never will you see my butt back in a standard van was in the small van for 2 years and that's way to long. If numbers and things work out will be buying the sprinter I'm driving if not will buy my own or maybe look at the cargomax. Love the sprinter but payload being roughly 2500 after your junk in it is a let down is why i would only consider the cargomax