April Banter and Location

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
About Us

Whether you manage freight via truckload, less-than-truckload (LTL), rail, ocean or air, you'll find value in NASSTRAC. Otherwise known as the National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council, NASSTRAC has been providing education and advocacy for shippers and carriers since 1952.

Transportation...it's what we're all about.
Solutions, best practices, information, and industry connections. NASSTRAC is your premiere resource for all these things, and more. As a member you'll find in these three key areas:

Education. Through our annual conference and webconferences, you'll remain productive, improve your skills, and increase your knowledge of transportation trends, challenges, and best practices.

Advocacy. Federal and state authorities continue to consider and adopt initiatives that have a direct impact on your transportation and supply chain. Stay on top of the issues and communicate your concerns and positions on key issues.

Connections. Build your industry network and build critical relationships with providers (3PLs, truckload and LTL carriers, air carriers, ocean lines, and rail carriers).

Who Belongs? Freight decision-makers and providers of transportation services and products.
NASSTRAC attracts freight decision-makers who are mid- to upper-level management, from manager or director of transportation management to VP of logistics or supply chain management. Many industries also are represented, including retail, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food and beverage, and manufacturing. Demographic profile of NASSTRAC membership.

Associate Members are providers of transportation-related products and services, including carriers of all modes, and technology companies.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good morning from Wichita. In the middle of a thunderstorm at the moment. Weather around here is nuts.

Hope all goes well with the van Ken.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You? sleep in? I was wondering if you have a Alarm clock that gives off the sound of a rooster to make you feel at home! ....lol....Good morning, Ken!

My phone has that option. Sounds like a real rooster too. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
About Us

Whether you manage freight via truckload, less-than-truckload (LTL), rail, ocean or air, you'll find value in NASSTRAC. Otherwise known as the National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council, NASSTRAC has been providing education and advocacy for shippers and carriers since 1952.

Transportation...it's what we're all about.
Solutions, best practices, information, and industry connections. NASSTRAC is your premiere resource for all these things, and more. As a member you'll find in these three key areas:

Education. Through our annual conference and webconferences, you'll remain productive, improve your skills, and increase your knowledge of transportation trends, challenges, and best practices.

Advocacy. Federal and state authorities continue to consider and adopt initiatives that have a direct impact on your transportation and supply chain. Stay on top of the issues and communicate your concerns and positions on key issues.

Connections. Build your industry network and build critical relationships with providers (3PLs, truckload and LTL carriers, air carriers, ocean lines, and rail carriers).

Who Belongs? Freight decision-makers and providers of transportation services and products.
NASSTRAC attracts freight decision-makers who are mid- to upper-level management, from manager or director of transportation management to VP of logistics or supply chain management. Many industries also are represented, including retail, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food and beverage, and manufacturing. Demographic profile of NASSTRAC membership.

Associate Members are providers of transportation-related products and services, including carriers of all modes, and technology companies.

Always on the cutting edge of technology,and knowledge.It's what sets us apart from the rest.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Making emergency living arrangements to-day in case of extended stay....a few local motels around...seeing what their weekly rates is as well....being prepared is part of the job out here.....even when not running loads we are still working....the least I am looking at is 2 days...1 day for diagnostic and order parts, 1 day for the install....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Making emergency living arrangements to-day in case of extended stay....a few local motels around...seeing what their weekly rates is as well....being prepared is part of the job out here.....even when not running loads we are still working....the least I am looking at is 2 days...1 day for diagnostic and order parts, 1 day for the install....

emergency preparedness....good thing!;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

They can fix a van in two days? :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

jojomica

Seasoned Expediter
Good Morning everyone....Im not sure if this subject was brought up so be patient with me but did anyone have a problem with the online training center,, watching the video in roadside inspection part 2 and 3 are not letting me take the darn quiz at the end...

signed,,, frustrated.:confused:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning everyone....Im not sure if this subject was brought up so be patient with me but did anyone have a problem with the online training center,, watching the video in roadside inspection part 2 and 3 are not letting me take the darn quiz at the end...

no problem here....try again?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

you do know how to get over that kind of frustration don't ya? go PLANT some flowers...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
still damp...looks like more rain today so I think I'm going to follow Cheri's advice and finish up the Forsyth Sage...3 more episodes to watch...later taters!