Jan..2017 locations & more

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
hopefully nobody was seriously hurt,

Suprisingly no one was...although that semi driver seems like any typical company driver, pedal to the limiter to max that $$$ per mile

(Edit: ive always disagreed with the pay per mile system especially on regulated trucks, but I dunno what would change it)

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
For those of us that are utilizing the Speedway fuel stops here is a link that will let you look ahead on your route. If looking for diesel lanes ya may have to use filter in the App. Most speedways will accept most major fuel cards. If in doubt check with cashier before fueling.
Speedy Trip Planner - Speedway

Reactions: brokcanadian

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oh dang..just looked out of the front door and I have to shovel again............

Finished up doing mine. With the temps suppose to rise, I thought about not doing it at all. But, last time I tried that it back fired pretty bad. Temps rose, but not much snow melted, leaving a bunch of heavy snow to remove :rolleyes:
Got mine done... again! Tossed some bird seed over the deck for the birds.. including the pheasants and the prairie hens that flew away when I showed up with the shovel!