Jan..2017 locations & more

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For those of you who are heading to Cali, I would be especially careful driving there. The whole state will be experiencing effect from the latest weather pattern going through that region. Please be safe and don't become a statistic.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Main Man Murray cam thru. 20 minutes after dropping at DFW on my way to San Francisco. 2- 85" TV's. Somebody must REALLY want to see their football life-size.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
there is a reason you got that....biggie huge...like storm of the century
best of luck...guess we'll see if Transits float...LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Main Man Murray cam thru. 20 minutes after dropping at DFW on my way to San Francisco. 2- 85" TV's. Somebody must REALLY want to see their football life-size.

I hope you got chains. Because they are calling for snow of the Grapevine. Also supposed to have up to 20 feet of snow in the mountains in northern Cali. Please be safe.

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
May have reached the end of the line. Had a wheel bearing fail in Layton UT. Ford dealer says spindle, steering knuckle, one caliper, rotors and pads need replacement as well. Quote was $1900 and change. Major decisions to be made.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Planning on I-40 to I-15 merge, then cut up to Bakersfield and pick up I-5 up thru valley. Should be safe from snow and mudslides but rain, rain, rain. Thanks for the warning, will go easy

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
May have reached the end of the line. Had a wheel bearing fail in Layton UT. Ford dealer says spindle, steering knuckle, one caliper, rotors and pads need replacement as well. Quote was $1900 and change. Major decisions to be made.
Renting a car or flying home will cost 1/2 of repair. IMHO, bite the bullet and head back eastand make a few more $$$, then decide

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Renting a car or flying home will cost 1/2 of repair. IMHO, bite the bullet and head back eastand make a few more $$$, then decide

Glad I made a pitstop at the local Verizon store while I was in there getting a new charging cord Murray found a load picking up in the morning 45 miles away going to Joplin Missouri
Picks Just south of Albuquerque :p

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
d5a0a172c7e4f0e1099593353f8081cd.jpg

Just about sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums