December freight & fun

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
maxresdefault.jpg
I am guessing John E. would be the high bidder to push the blow-up button ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
same here....if mine goes for a big expensive crapper this year..I am scrapping it on the spot and grabbing a rental home...I be done with this....Yee Haw...

Yes sir, as the clock ticks!

Sent from the deep end.

You fellas are a few years late at the good life. When you want to see the snow banks in your rear view mirror and want your toes in some sugar sand, or do some Florida fishing.........give me a ring.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tested out my new solar light I posted about in actual darkness. Lit up my bedroom much more then I expected on low power. Will have no problems in the Sprinter. Company claimed you could read by it, I guess so. It must put out at least 5x more light then what I was using with 3 D batteries. I think I'm going to like it

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't know if I'll make it out now... Juju decided to do a 360 on the highway and ditched her truck.... a few bumps aches and bruises... but truck is in the shop here just doing a check up of the undercarriage for unforseen damage

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't know if I'll make it out now... Juju decided to do a 360 on the highway and ditched her truck.... a few bumps aches and bruises... but truck is in the shop here just doing a check up of the undercarriage for unforseen damage

Thanks it was her first 360...
Hopefully Juju and the truck both came out OK ... You may need to stay home till Feb. 1rst ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juju: you be careful out there missy!

As for us, we asked the Lord for a run, and for our sins He gave us one. PA to Oregon, Monday morning delivery. As of right now, we're a bit past Chitown.
and you be careful as well..we are supposed to be getting a blow on Monday...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Scary, best wishes to Juju.

Looks like my plans are delayed a little also. Ordered a package on Thursday. Paid for FedEx 2 day delivery. Shipper switched it to USPS 2 day. ETA...
Wednesday

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Scary, best wishes to Juju.

Looks like my plans are delayed a little also. Ordered a package on Thursday. Paid for FedEx 2 day delivery. Shipper switched it to USPS 2 day. ETA...
Wednesday

Monday is the holiday since New years fell on a Sunday..and Tuesday should be pretty much dead..you won't miss much IMO