Operation to disrupt Trump events.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
O'Keefe having his problems with Fox News as well.:D
Twitter
Probably all part of the Hillary/Obama conspiracy ... couldn't possibly have anything to do with O'Keefe's own prior conduct.
No, Britt Hume said they are checking it out before airing.
There's a lot of people in that video, a lot of claims made. Verifying the authenticity of all that could take a while.
O'Keefe said he reached out to them a couple weeks ago, so yeah.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
image.png Apparently he has more videos to come, but here is a diagram of what he has so far.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Apparently he has more videos to come, but here is a diagram of what he has so far.
What's your source on this one? I want to share it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Apparently he has more videos to come, but here is a diagram of what he has so far.
Project Veritas. His website. Scroll down at bottom. The diagram is there.
Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical standards," said Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change. "Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change."

Translation: It's incredibly unethical to get caught telling the truth on hidden video.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Project Veritas. His website. Scroll down at bottom. The diagram is there.
Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action
Got it...thanks!

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Zulema Rodriguez is the woman in the video. The woman at the roadblock in Arizona. And also the woman that got paid.image.jpeg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Zulema Rodriguez is the woman in the video. The woman at the roadblock in Arizona. And also the woman that got paid.
No, that can't be possible. The DNC said there is no evidence that anything said in those videos ever happened, and the things said on the video were meaningless because they were, uhm, yeah, "barroom talk."

In any case, everything said in the videos and all of the people in them cannot be directly connected to Tony Soprano herself.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, no evidence. They've already looked into it thoroughly and their investigation (all of one day)has determined that it was all just hypothetical speak. On the other hand, they will be looking intensively at the actions of a one Mr. O'Keefe for any semblance of illegality.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fair and Balanced my arse....Kelley IS a Journalist a REAL professional...speaks her mind....presents an alternative idea.....and that crap head Hannity....an entertainer no less, has NO credentials other then a front man for the party...paid by the ratings he secures...azzwipe....:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Fair and Balanced my arse....Kelley IS a Journalist a REAL professional...speaks her mind....presents an alternative idea.....and that crap head Hannity....an entertainer no less, has NO credentials other then a front man for the party...paid by the ratings he secures...azzwipe....:p
Nope...you're wrong...Kelly is a turncoat and very biased towards HC>

Megyn Kelly Left Dumbfounded After Judge Napolitano Proves That Hillary Bribed The FBI [Video] – Conservative 101

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
a REAL journalist reports BOTH sides of a story...."Fair and Balanced" as advertised......Not the GOP Daily news network....as in the Dems daily news network....aka CNN

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If the liberal press would do any real reporting it'd be a different story now wouldn't it?
Some of them are beginning to report on the story. But it took them a little while to get the narrative from the Clinton campaign on how to cover it, apparently. They note some of the things in the video that are bad, because there's no denying that, but the focus is on these two rogue operatives ("temporary sub-contractors") who were doing things without authorization, and on the fact that O'Keefe is a criminal and (much like the Russians) used lies, deception and underhanded tactics to betray those on the videos.

Reactions: jujubeans

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If the liberal press would do any real reporting it'd be a different story now wouldn't it?
if the GOP press would do any REAL reporting might make a difference eh?.....LOL :pokepoke:
The "GOP press" is, by definition, partisan and does not pretend to be unimpassioned. The mainstream media, the liberal press, on the other hand, while certainly biased, falsely presents itself as being non-partisan and unimpassioned.

Reactions: jujubeans