Operation to disrupt Trump events.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Part 1 of a bombshell undercover video with characters involved in the coordination to antogonize and disrupt Trump rallies/events.
Well worth the viewing. Yes, O'keefe is involved with conservative causes, but watch the video and make up your own mind.
Warning, some bad language in video.
I copied the link from rightscoop that has the video because of bad language on bottom of video at beginning.
James O'Keefe releases EXPLOSIVE VIDEO on Hillary, DNC inciting VIOLENCE at Trump rallies - The Right Scoop

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Choice closing line from the article:

"According to O’Keefe, his own lawyers tell him there’s strong evidence here of criminality."

If past is in any way prologue, hopefully they didn't advise him that said criminality was, in fact, his ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
BTW ... it looks like you might have an anti-Hillary, anti-DNC "agenda" ... lol ...

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Looks like lotsa edits to me ... wonder what the missing footage shows ?

Not a real stretch to imagine that Junior may run afoul of the law once again ...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe they were all robots programmed by O'Keefe to admit to all that stuff.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Maybe they were all robots programmed by O'Keefe to admit to all that stuff.
Or mebbe O'Keefe is stringing bits and pieces of footage together - while willfully omitting parts that are exculpatory or would conflict with his chosen narrative, depriving the viewer of the full context - to construct a (less than honest) narrative of his own choosing.

We do, after all, have to consider his own track record.

BTW ... do you consider him to be a "journalist" ?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
More like a 'guirilla journalist'. Criticism of him is because he uses false pretenses to to do his taping. Similar to ABC's undercover news series or NBC's To Catch A Predator show.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
More like a 'guirilla journalist'. Criticism of him is because he uses false pretenses to to do his taping. Similar to ABC's undercover news series or NBC's To Catch A Predator show.
So ... he is a journalist then.

Essentially, what you seem to be saying is that he's seeking to emulate the MSM ...

Which, of course, is somewhat ironic.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He's an activist as well. I mentioned that in my OP. I merely mentioned the criticisms of him such as undercover video taping which happen on other News shows as well.They don't face criticism for being undercover.
O'Keefe does primarily because he's an activist too.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He's an activist as well. I mentioned that in my OP. I merely mentioned the criticisms of him such as undercover video taping which happen on other News shows as well.They don't face criticism for being undercover.
So ... you basically don't have an issue with journalists being "activists" and operating under false pretenses ... as long as it's the (political) flavor of "activism" that you like ?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So ... you basically don't have an issue with journalists being "activists" and operating under false pretenses ... as long as it's the (political) flavor of "activism" that you like ?
Don't confuse 'false pretenses' of gaining access to film an undercover video with a journalists' false pretense of being an objective journalist. Two different things.
I don't have a problem with activists on either side as long as they're upfront about it instead of portraying themselves as objective, but instead have an agenda.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Don't confuse 'false pretenses' of gaining access to film an undercover video with a journalists' false pretense of being an objective journalist. Two different things.
Ahhh ... I see ...

I don't have a problem with activists on either side as long as they're upfront about it instead of portraying themselves as objective, but instead have an agenda.
So if they have an agenda and aren't objective, then you do have a problem with it.

Even if ... (wait for it) ... they claim to be "Fair and Balanced" ?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Or a journalist portraying himself as objective, but privately admitting he's a 'hack'. Thanks WikiLeaks.:ohsnapcouch:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 10

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahhh ... I see ...

So if they have an agenda and aren't objective, then you do have a problem with it.

They admit that they lean right in their News.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ahhh ... I see ...

Don't bring Megyn Kelly into this. lol:D

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Thank you for not using "bombshell undercover video" in the thread title. :D

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter