October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you tell your Brother -in-Law to hurry up ... your trying to get Home ....:p
Canadian cattle......

Canadian-Cow-68132-300x199.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still in Laredo. Still enjoying the hospitality at Mariott Courtyard off I35. Maybe tomorrow my load will make it across the border. I have learned from this experience. NO more TX trips unless the money is right, including a little extra.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Picking up my Promaster tomorrow, still need to put in E-track. After, need to insulate. Thurs or Fri will be in Buchanan to get signs and QC. Add bunk or similar over weekend, adding steps from louverne to driver and passenger side (Inc side door) and another for rear door (also protects bumper from forklift). Need ideas for curtain...thinking maybe shower rod or similar with a curtain behind seats but either a second curtain or adjustable position curtain for sleep space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Famous last words :rolleyes:
You'll be back, they always come back :p
You bettcha.....it takes a lot of will power to just say NO....especially to 1400-1700 miles..I've learned it isn't so hard after all....I just can not do those long ones anymore for health reasons as well.....1500 miles direct is so unhealthy....even with a short nap in there...

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I can see a lot of the vans are running good for you as far as the tractor trailers go after my co driver took his week off as he was out since July 17th. As for me I stayed out. It seems there isn't no freight or nothing but cheap freight ones we cant afford to run. Yet a person that I used to drive for Mike Asodi Keeps hitting my E-mail with truck load offers that are out of the other side of the company. FedEx Truck Load and they are paying good. Shoot if Fed got that freight hit me with it. Spread the wealth to me. I know the Equipment he has and I can Pull the same as he can. We will do it. Hungry This Team is. 10999323_879762568752319_7461219177292954020_nLANDED.jpg