April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I got to delivery in Maine at 3:20 pm, dispatch said they were there until 430pm, nope...they leave at 3pm...go back in the morning meanwhile sleep time, see u tomorrow

Reactions: in-Transit

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Time to relocate to the corner tavern!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me thinks this week is bust me also thinks I may drive home tomorrow if nothing changes ! Every now and again I get one of these and this one just came at a bad time!

Sent from my flying circus

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me thinks this week is bust me also thinks I may drive home tomorrow if nothing changes ! Every now and again I get one of these and this one just came at a bad time!

Mine started slow last week...but then 1900 pd. miles in 2 loads ....so i never worry too much..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol OVM tells me about my borrowed time with the 700k on this baby ... Just so it makes 6 more weeks I don't care ! :)

You must hold the record for longest tranny?.....Is the 2007-12 tranny the same as mine and Roadtimes?

are you using that van as a trade in?.....

Reactions: in-Transit

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You must hold the record for longest tranny?.....Is the 2007-12 tranny the same as mine and Roadtimes?
Still called a NAG1 uses the same fluid as my 03 did ... Shell134 I don't know any differences in capacity and such !

No trade in I have t decided it's kinda for sale but I think I'll keep it around to RV it and haul the yard toys around... Who knows though lol