Where am I?

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
We finally got a load out of Laredo, TX yesterday. Were heading to Hackensack, NJ 1987 miles. Any suggestions where to go after dropping freight?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Things are getting rough boys. This should start the thinning of the herd. Hope we can all hang on till things get better.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now we are in Seymour....4 vans in Indy and 6 in Louisville but none here...closest van 54 miles...playin closet truck game...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a load that cxld on me yesterday. Looks like I will be spending the weekend here in wonderful Haw River. Y'all have a good weekend!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
some nasty storms maybe coming your way thru TN and the NC with hail and rain....be watchful...

Looks like west TN is past thiers....Haw River on the other hand...nasty stuff coming up from the south west. Should mess-up the truck race today in Martinsville!

But, if you had Sirius radio, you would know all of this..lol ch 184 weather and interstate up dates....city by city too....but nothing on Bision, SD

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
STILL trying to get home. We went from NJ to Jacksonville, FL, then got a load to Charlotte, NC. I can see MI faaaaaar away on the horizon but just can't seem to get there! :(