Where am I?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's a good one---oversite???

1st out in Memphica for two days over 120 hours of rot time. A team comes in on the end of a 1100 mile run. They have a rot time of less than 3 hours or so. They get a 755 mile run!!?? Keep in mind 1 cv 2 sp where here all week. I have made this same run many times before, but for some reason I was bypassed! Not only me but the 1 cv and other sprinter.

Now earier in this tread I said they haven't given me any reason not to trust them...lol well, guess that has changed now!

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Here's a good one---oversite???

1st out in Memphica for two days over 120 hours of rot time. A team comes in on the end of a 1100 mile run. They have a rot time of less than 3 hours or so. They get a 755 mile run!!?? Keep in mind 1 cv 2 sp where here all week. I have made this same run many times before, but for some reason I was bypassed! Not only me but the 1 cv and other sprinter.

Now earier in this tread I said they haven't given me any reason not to trust them...lol well, guess that has changed now!

I hate to say it but as times get more and more tough. They will first feed the fleet drivers then the teams then us lowly solo o/o. OVM must be making a killing. He has not been on here in days and thats a good sign he is running hard.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hate to say it but as times get more and more tough. They will first feed the fleet drivers then the teams then us lowly solo o/o. OVM must be making a killing. He has not been on here in days and thats a good sign he is running hard.

lol OVM is the one that got that load. But as far as feeding goes, they (dispatch) say that is not happening. hah-hah

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Where am I? Wishing we could get out of Texas! All of those darn drug-lord problems in Mexico have really caused a problem with getting freight out of here I think. A friend told me that our government was either talking about or planning on sending the National Guard to El Paso, where we are, but the mayor said they didn't need them here. That kind of talk does NOT make me too comfortable about being stuck here!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
*LOL* Here we are!!! Unloaded in Cinci this morning...after stopping into Haw River yeasterday before getting loaded out with the hour...just missing Flattop...he got a load apparently from Spartanburg to Michigan...guess he'll go home...
4 van loads went out from Haw River yesterday

3050 miles in 4 days!!
we are #4 here but unless they are short of vans I fear we will be sitting for awhile...

Last edited:

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Great week OVM! :D

We are still sitting in El Paso and our week was not so great. :( I can't wait to get out of Texas.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
*LOL* Here we are!!! Unloaded in Cinci this morning...after stopping into Haw River yeasterday before getting loaded out with the hour...just missing Flattop...he got a load apparently from Spartanburg to Michigan...guess he'll go home...
4 van loads went out from Haw River yesterday

3050 miles in 4 days!!
we are #4 here but unless they are short of vans I fear we will be sitting for awhile...

Yup got a load from Spartanburg to Michigan after DH into SC. and yes I am home :D:D:D for the weekend. Spartanburg was 185miles from haw river so if I wouldn't have moved I wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

4 LOADS? well I am here to tell you there was 0 for the first 3 days of the week. I do know the guy who was ahead of me got out of haw river at the same time I got out of SC.

I guess thats why they say its all a matter of timing.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We got a load from El Paso to Laredo yesterday afternoon. Soooo... we are still in Texas, but at least it was a 697 mile run, and the weather is great!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Wal-Mart in Fort Wayne. This morning @ 0230 I was 7th out. Now 4th, hope the rest wakes up and move out of here. lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
pretty good move up there Eddie....Rick say we are #1 within 200 miles no less....shesh thats a long way out...*lol*

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
The trucks just keep pouring in to Laredo. When we first got here Sat morning we were 3rd out with 3 trucks here. Sun it went up to 5 trucks, yesterday we were 2ond out. Today there are now 7 trucks here. Expediting gods.. Please get us out of Texas!! lol

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Quote from earlier today. "What out am I in the Indy area and the Louisville area?" I get the response of

are you ready

4th

ok in Indy or in Louisville. Now granted I knew last night I was 5th in Indy and 2nd in louisville so I am ASSUMING they were talking about Indy

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So Rick says early this morning we are #! within....drum roll....100 miles....considering we are in Columbus 100 miles would mean we have all of Ohio and part of KY and part Indiana covered....!! Over 160 loads to-day and not one in Ohio?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So Rick says early this morning we are #! within....drum roll....100 miles....considering we are in Columbus 100 miles would mean we have all of Ohio and part of KY and part Indiana covered....!! Over 160 loads to-day and not one in Ohio?

uh,,,, don't you mean 200 miles?