Your Photos are Ready

Ram_ma_Ram_pa

Expert Expediter
WELL I'ts Finally Here!! Photo Memories is Now Up an Running. Thanks to Lawrence and Expeditersonline who invited me to bring my old Drivers Photo website to their server for your enjoyment. WOW what an offer and a Challenge at the same time as I wanted to create a far better website than the old one on Fortunecity that did'nt allow me very much room for my Creativity as to what I wanted to do for all of the Expedited Drivers Photos that I have been getting, All of you guys are invited to send a photo of yourself that we can put up here with the rest of us so that we can all
get aquainted with one another and recongize each other at the TruckStops that we all tend to visit now and then.
Not only will you find your photos here, but various links to Games,Songs and Music as well as Small programs and Applications that you'll find very useful. Then there is the Worlds First and Only Amish Expediting Website on the
internet ( Still under construction ) and a bunch of Links in the Truckin Section as well, Have some fun and enjoy
your stay as this site was Created Especially for you as....
US Expediters Keep AMERICA Running Minute by Minute
Thanks Again Lawrence and the Staff at Expeditersonline
Sincerly Arlin R. King Sr. ( Ram-pa an Ram-ma ) http://photomemories.expeditersonline.com

Ram-pa

Ram-pa

GaConfederate

Expert Expediter
:) Ram-Pa I just got through looking at your find peace of work. I will say you have done a outstanding job. Keep it up.

Keith-aka-GaCondererate