You are an expediter, a breed apart..you are creative...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
If you get up in the morning feeling tired and lethargic, instead of complaining more than ever, you need to declare, " I am full of energy,My strength is being renewed. It will be a great day." Now go get that cup of coffee too.

Now you won't go out having a weak , defeated, victim mentality. Now you will go out with a spring in your step, a smile on your face and your shoulders back.

You are one of a kind, right? Your a masterpiece, right Ragman? You are a prized posession, right EnglishLady? Instead of rising up in the morning and looking in the mirror and saying, " Oh, man. Look how old I look, right Mr. Bison? Look at this gray hair, if you got hair, right LOS? Look at those wrinkles, no don't say those things , right ladies? You gotta smile and say, " GOOD MORNING GORGEOUS OR GOOD MORNING HANDSOME AND GET GOING"

Your gonna be prosperous, successful,focused, and highly favored by God. Get it on the inside, and speak faith over your future..........................now do it...

way to early for this, wasn't it?

Good luck everybody, now just do it.................

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
10-------4

Yupper I listen to him every Sunday Morning on my Phone My Lady put the phone to the TV and for 30 min I listen to Him somtimes I get it 2 Times for a total of 60 Min I been listening to him since I came out here in 2005 when I got outa the Service. Positive Positive and that being said now You can understand my other posts of $5,000.00 $6,400.00 a week for a Single in a Tractor Trailer and $10,500.00 to $14,000.00 a week for a Team in a Tractor Trailer. The mentality of a Tractor Trailer making only $5000.00 to $7000.00 a week for a Team is fubar.
If ( I AM ) GOD intended it to be that way he would never have induldged me in the making of what I know can be made. He also would have never let me see and here what I have. Like I said long time ago when you crawl under peoples house you here things. The same goes when someone forgets to hang up the phone was it a mistake or did The man upstairs want one to here what realy goes on.

Aim as high as you can in life and dont take no for an- answer. There will be those that will just settle as they are Broken all ready and are brain washed as to thats how it is. I AM not!! WIll Not!!
That being Said Work as hard as you can in Life ask GOD for as much as Possible and dont take no for an answer in life. You may get 100 Nos but 101 will be Yes. We never won any wars by just setteling did we. The Big Company CEO never just settled for what was but pushed and aimed high to get where they are today. Dont just settle and dont let anyone fill you of Hog Wash. Aim High and ask and it will be so. Negitivity will get you no where. Positive and aim high will. I wont let them steal my Happiness, My Goals, My Dreams, If anyone get in my way I say to my self they are Under My Feet. God will take care of it.
Yup I listend to Joel Osteen since 2005 like I said. Get rid of the Negitivity and think positive or your will grow old very very fast.
well that is all and skyraider Im glad you started this thread. Postive no Negitive and Aim High. Remember its youir Attitude NOT Your Apptitude that will deterimine your Altitude.
Positive Thinking Brings Joy & full fillment in Life. Negitive Thinking Brings Pain & Hurt steals ones Joy & leaves Emptyness.

Attachments

• 377720_10152097083285227_1712829879_n.jpg
    377720_10152097083285227_1712829879_n.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 526129_10152614392735227_563940937_n.jpg
    526129_10152614392735227_563940937_n.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: