XPO Revenues Increase By 81% In Second Quarter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Express-1 Expedited Solutions, Inc. (XPO) today reported its earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010.

For the quarter, revenue from continuing operations increased by 81% to $40.3 million compared to $22.2 million in the second quarter of 2009. Additionally, year over year revenues increased by 70.1% to $72.0 million compared to $42.3 million in the initial six months of 2009.

For the quarter, net income improved by $1.2 million to $1.5 million, or $.05 per fully diluted share compared to income of $288,000 in the second quarter of 2009. Year to date net income improved by $2.0 million to $2.3 million or $.07 per fully diluted share compared to net income of $293,000 in the comparable period in 2009.

“I am extremely pleased with our second quarter results. This is a great accomplishment for our team who has been instrumental in delivering quality solutions to our customers. Obviously, we are very excited about the remainder of the year and look forward to a strong finish in the second half of 2010,” commented Mike Welch, the Company’s CEO.

“I continue to be impressed with Mike and his team’s ability to thrive in this economic environment, and produce these outstanding results,” stated James Martell, Chairman of XPO.

anyone say DIME quick enough....*LOL*

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LIABILITIES AND STOCKHOLDERS' EQUITY

Accrued salaries and wages NOW....869,000
End of 09......................................310,000

that is a big jump in salaries....

alinz

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah...but that is not helping us...when i started with express 1, they had around 3oo some trucks.now i guess its 500 or more. an di decided to go from driver to O/O...and now...i am sitting more than moving.making just enough to pay my bills...i am starting to think that making this move...might have been a bad decision...why recruiting when we are so many on the road...they make the big money...and us....seems unfair...i may think moving to FEDEX CC...they offer 0.85/mile....