Windows 97

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Did you just say you are still using Windows 97? Does our website even load in IE 4 or Netscape?

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Im still using windows 98 with 2000 updates but its an off line computer use it for the bookeeping.
Just for kicks I tried loading my old MS Money onto the windows 7 I figure Im going to have to upgrade or replace it eventualy so why not see if it works, and suprisingly it works. Hopefuly I have a few more years with it. I was expecting it to spit it out as noncompatable.
I saw some humor when I chose the backup and I still had an option to backup to a floppy. L.O.L. Talk abbout a flashback L.O.L.
No realy, It was still an option but of corse it could not backup to a floppy. Besides, I always belived that paper never crashes.

Bob Wolf.

Last edited:

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you just say you are still using Windows 97? Does our website even load in IE 4 or Netscape?

Now you have me wanting to try EO with IE4 or netscape but im sure if I use the dinosaur it will have convolsions due to the over activity.

Bob Wolf.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it spends what feels like about five years to startup.
Heres a little more to shake things up, its a HP Pavilion originaly with 650 meg although I did have the 650 MB uped to 1 gig as I did use it a couple years into the XP days.

I have me a good computer geek and when I told him abbout it he said somthing abbout at least entering the industrial revelution. However he dose agree even thhough its outdated it was usualy a stable systeme as long as its healthy.