Wills and Living Wills

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Make sure you have wills in place /living wills,,do not put it off....check on your retirement benefits and be sure you have beneficiaries that you want written on the documents and file all ..your legal paper work at the courthouse,,,if you die you dont want the mess that can happen when you dont have the documents recorded like you want,,,just saying...dont be stubborn about this,,its a mess----- get in touch with your social security person, if your spouse dies they will cut her or his benefits to you by about 50 pct,,yep you might want to check on that,,,its never what you think and there is a lot of misinformation out there, so check early before you get all tangled up in a mess,,,,been there recently,,you will be shocked,,,,,,PS I got an attorney to do our wills/living wills , you best do it too...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Reminder,,do those wills and so on,,,,you die without one,,those X family members just might have a claim on your estate, bank account,car home and so on,,,it can and does happen ----the virus can come see any of us ,,do your paper work,, your treasures can go to someone you do not want it to go to,,just saying

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Make sure you have wills in place /living wills,,do not put it off....check on your retirement benefits and be sure you have beneficiaries that you want written on the documents and file all ..your legal paper work at the courthouse,,,if you die you dont want the mess that can happen when you dont have the documents recorded like you want,,,just saying...dont be stubborn about this,,its a mess----- get in touch with your social security person, if your spouse dies they will cut her or his benefits to you by about 50 pct,,yep you might want to check on that,,,its never what you think and there is a lot of misinformation out there, so check early before you get all tangled up in a mess,,,,been there recently,,you will be shocked,,,,,,PS I got an attorney to do our wills/living wills , you best do it too...

Reminder,,do those wills and so on,,,,you die without one,,those X family members just might have a claim on your estate, bank account,car home and so on,,,it can and does happen ----the virus can come see any of us ,,do your paper work,, your treasures can go to someone you do not want it to go to,,just saying
I'm not leaving anything!
I'm spending it all.

Reactions: skyraider