Where's the soapdish?

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
I met a driver yesterday who shared this tip with me:

She carries a small shower caddy with a suction cup to use when she gets a shower with nowhere to put her soap, shampoo etc. It's small enough to fit in her shower bag, she just sticks it on the wall and voila! a place for everything.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
What a great idea!! I hate having to put my shampoo, conditioner, etc on the floor in a shower. This is THE answer. I can't believe I never thought of it before.

Thanks so much for sharing this tip!

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Hey, I just bought one and I also purchased some little plastic bottles to transfer my shampoo, conditioner, etc. Then I won't have to carry all these big containers in every time. I can't believe I didn't think of this myself. THAT is why we have EO - to share ideas and learn stuff. Thanks again for this great tip.

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
Has nothing to do with soap dishes, but my ten year old fingernail brush died a painful death recently. The only ones I could find were the miniature girlie nail brushes at the Wally world and the drug stores. I finally found a guy size nail brush at the NAPA store. Thought I'd let you guys out there know.