Where is the real stuff....

mbc383

Expert Expediter
Why I am saying that " where is the real stuff" I drove truck for almost ten years. I always wanted to do it. I was lucky with a job driving. I will say that I enjoyed what I was doing, but I just have to say it was not all that great with the company. I drove for sometimes hopping to get enough money for food. I am not talking about the problems at home that did not get done.If I was married how could I pay the bills. My first years was just working hard not to kill someone with dispatchers holding loads for their hopefulls. If you were not in the click you was up the creek with a clean fork and glass of hot water. That was the better days with lower cost for fuels. I had to sit weeks in truck stops living off loans to do what it takes just to stay clean and not be too hungry. I would see my brother and sister drivers bring their truck in with everything they had for nothing more than to hear the company tell them they should have worked harder. To me that easy to say if you are not losing your home, that easy to say when you are getting the best miles. What if you were that guy with truck payments and no fuel and your loads are just local and you are a over the road driver. Your children have not seen you in months or your wife need to have to choose to pay some bills or go to the doctor. I lost my job and I was wrong to what I have done but I was going from info uploaded to me from the dispatcher .

I still love it, driving a truck to me there is no other job I would want to end my career from. I am praying everyday to save money to get back in the seat, but what is the real stuff with Expedite trucks. I really beleive it is better but is it...... Thanks from Micheal Black want to be expediter............:cool::eek::D;)