Welcome

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Tri-State Expedited Services, Inc. was established in 1978. Tri-State is the largest independently owned expediter in the nation.

Tri-State Expedited Service, Inc. is a leading expediter offering ground expediting service to 48 contiguous United States and Canadian Provinces, and air charter service worldwide; customized ground, air charter, or blended service.

Ranked among the Top 100 Motor Carriers, Tri-State is noted for consistent fast, safe, on-time pickups and deliveries, and customer satisfaction.

From the moment you enter the Tri-State facility, you will feel you are part of a team that is dedicated to professional transportation services.

building.jpg

Last edited:

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Welcome!

I really like the Driver's Lounge.

Nice showers, free laundry, huge kitchen, big screen TV, free wireless internet and the picnic tables on the patio.

Plenty of parking spaces too!

Butch and the guys in the shop are the best I have ever seen.

They just put a new QC in my truck and routed the cables in a nicely bundled PVC tubing. Very clean and professional installation.

If you need a set of load locks, straps, fire extinguisher, safety triangles...they have great pricing on these items.

Please contact me personally if you have any other questions. I may not have the answer, but I'll try to direct you to the correct person at corporate.

If you need extra Trip Paks or Freight Bills you can pick them up in the main building during regular daytime hours and in the driver's building at night. There is also a box near the front door of the driver's building to leave your Trip Pak.