Welcome Diesel Diva!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hi,

I just wanted to be the first to welcome you to your new forum!!! I am looking forward to the chats that will go on here!!!

Thank you so much and we wish you well here at the Loading Dock!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
HTML:
[center][B]Here's to Dieseldiva
NOT a damsel in distress
You can bet your bottom dollar
She won't give this a rest

Until she's got it perfect
Much to all our glee
I know I'll sure be looking
For this forum tickles me!
[/center][/B]

jujubeans:9 :9 :9 :9 :9

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Lawrence for the warm welcome and most of all for asking me to do this, I'm honored.

JuJu, Thank you so much for my very own special poem, I so much appreciate your support and am looking forward to getting to know you better here on the LD!!

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Congratulations to ya Diesel Diva! I've enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm sure you will be a great addition to the "Mod Squad" :) :) :)

Dreamer

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Dreamer, I'm looking forward to your help to keep these posts going.
Tony, thanks so much for helping hubby and I in the past with all our "goofy" questions, you're ALWAYS there for us and we really do appreciate it. Don't think for a minute that we're finished with you, new questions every day! Thanks also for your support of me in this new adventure and the beautiful flowers, and no they weren't too late, NEVER too late for flowers!! DD

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

redddfeather1

Expert Expediter
Congratulations Diesel Diva!!!! I can already see that this is going to be a fun and successful forum.
Thanks also to Lawrence and the MOD squad for putting this thing together and for the contest.
And last, but not least-----Thanks for naming the forum Ground Hawk.
I hope everyone else keeps those cards and letters and witty remarks flowing in here......I know I'll be tryin and keeping from pluggin up the specialized forums.:+ <-------gonna have to start chargin royalties for the use of my likness...............