Web Portal

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
The Tri State web portal has been updated.

Check out these great features that help you to run your business more efficiently.

Unit Miles - Now you can look at the total miles a truck has driven based upon QualComm positions.

Unit Activity- Lets you see at a glance what your truck, or trucks, are doing.

Unit Position - This now lets you see not only where your units are it lets you see their Ignition status. You can also see Unit History of the last 100 positions along with a mapping of the routs they took.

Board Activity - Has been moved to the main menu, this allows your to view the boards and the trucks on them. Just click on the boards “pin” on the map to view the details

Load Offers – Is a new tool that saves you from having to view all the QC messages logs, It show all offers to your units and if the took them or not.

Refusals – This shows you all loads that your units refused that caused them to be put in “refusal status”

Open Payables - This is another useful new tool that shows you when paperwork was received and when you will receive payment.

Newsletter - Check out whats going on at Tri-State with the April Newsletter.

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
I hope I can check it out tomorow. I got my first paycheck today. I hope I don't have to drive 800 miles home to get the info I need to log in.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Your Fleet Coordinator can help you get the information required to log onto the Web Portal.

The Fleet Coordinator will answer your questions or direct you to the proper person within the chain of command who can answer your question.

They are more than willing to help us.