4)CYBER GARAGE 12)CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME
5) WEAVCO 13)TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE
6)EO TECH TALK 14) ELBOW GREASE
7) MASH YOUR MOTOR 15)WRENCHIN W/WEAVE

Graybeard

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: Win a Prize - Have Fun!

Had a second thought, how about Every Owners Garage which would become knowed as the EO garage:) :)

The old one

SHARP327

Veteran Expediter

IT'S REAL HARD TO COME UP WITH ANYTHING NEW THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN USED! ONLY THING I CAN COME UP WITH IS---WHATA-U-THINK-WEAVE?----KEEP IT UP GANG I'M SURE WE'LL COME UP WITH A GOOD ONE! HECK THEY'RE ALL GOOD IF YOU ASK ME! SHARP327

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Mark:: you are one popular dude for sure.After reading all of the posts the one I like the most is what NEVERHOME posted "Hammer Down with the Weave"..

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter

Ok hows about....TWUX,Wove EM or Weave EM......?

Life is what happens to you while your busy makeing other plans.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

I don't know if it's safe to hammer down with him? Rich! That smells like trouble to me. How about it Weave is it safe? Rich is right about one thing though, You are real popular right about now. Good Luck.

Twistoff

Expert Expediter

I see alot of realy good suggestions. Mechanics is definately not my strong point, but could I suggest:

TechTalk & Compliance Forum

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

I'll give it one more shot for that cool Polo EO shirt. Lets see now! We have General Expediters Forum, And that is about what it is general. The topics are all mixed up. That one we should call -- Interstate Expedite, This discussion board will be where all experienced expediters chit-chat about, what else! EXPEDITING.

Then we have the Newbie Paradise. That one we should call -- The Green Stamp. This discussion board is where all the new expediters and want a be expediters come and ask the more experienced expediters, for help and suggestions.

There should also be a third added that we should call -- Route Alphabet. This discussion board could be for all ideas, suggestions opinions, and anything from A to Z not related to expediting.

Now the forth and final board. The one that will get me that cool EO Polo shirt. The one that we can all go to when our trucks and/or vans aren't running the way they should. The one where we can have Mr. Weave-Mi-ster tell us what it is we can do or have done so they will run the way they should be. We can call that board -- Performance Alley.

Boy Oh Boy!!! all this talk about running these roads just made be hungry. Guess I'll go bug wifeyyyyyyyyyy! and ask her to feed me. This contest is coming along real well. The suggestion for the new name are great. I'd hate to have to be the judge, I'd want to use them all. I was going to say that the judge may loose a hair or two over this one, but old Elmo can afford to loose three or four.

ELMO:
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/04/81/88/90/0004818890677_215X215.jpg
I love this competition.

NEVERHOME247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

well lets give this another shot... how bout....
1. You Got Questions... Weaves Got Answers...
2. EO Technical Forum
3. ASK WEAVE'S
4. EO Forum 4 the Mechanically Impaired

Marty

Veteran Expediter

Here's a few more to consider,

Wrench Heads Forum
Mechanical Perspectives
Applied Mechanics: 101
The Uncertified Mechanics Forum
The Virtual Mechanic
Empirical Mechanics
Mechanics Quest
The Maintenance Shop
Mechanical Connections
The Shade Tree Mechanic
Essential Mechanics
The Mechanics Exchange
All Aspects of Mechanics

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter

Under the Shiny Side with Weave
or
Weave the mechanics to someone better qulified!
Or
Hey! Weave my tools alone!
OR
Hey! Why don't ya Give us a Polo Shirt for The Heck of it!????

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter

How about "Weaves 24 hour road service" or "Weaves wisdom" or "Weaves wrenchin wisdom"

Lostmarbles

Expert Expediter

Hey Bill! Where have you been?

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter

Hey Marbles!

I've been around. My laptop is broken and you know how hard it is to get a internet connection on the road anyway, I been mostly reading what goes on when I am home. We have been so busy on the road I wouldn't have had time to get on anyway. Barely had time to sleep.

I am fine and things are well :D You guys have been doing such a good job commenting on things I really haven't seen a need for my two cents. Hope everyone is well for everyone and is having happy holidays.

Bill