WCC rate for 2008

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey looked high and low in all our past statements. Nowhere can I find what we paid for workmans comp in the tax year of 2008. It should be on our statements, however that year we drove for a shady owner, who actually got the statements and we got their abbreviated version of a statement. I think I have to contact them in order to get the actual amount, correct?

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
ConfusedMuse

WCC rate for 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey looked high and low in all our past statements. Nowhere can I find what we paid for workmans comp in the tax year of 2008. It should be on our statements, however that year we drove for a shady owner, who actually got the statements and we got their abbreviated version of a statement. I think I have to contact them in order to get the actual amount, correct?

Yes, it should of been listed on the settlement statement that you received as
either Occupational Insurance or Workmen comp.
Please call me at 704-73-4039 or return the email to [email protected]

Fed EX OCC ins is considered Accident INS a % of the gross
Express ! Cargo Van is OCC insur,$25.75
Panther II Cargo Van is S17.47 OCC Ins
That is all I can tell you right now, but call the company he was leased to, they should tell you how much a week

Franklin Katz, ATP ,PA, PB
Frank’s Tax and Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934

Providing Professional Accounting Services and Income Tax Preparation

Circular 230 Disclaimer – Any tax advice in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matters addressed herein.